• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

A hero concept story :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Veracneta

The forest was damp. It had just rained. A carriage raced down the cobbled road. The occupants were human governors sent deep into Ashenvale to discuss policies with Tyranda, a mysterious night-elf held in high respect.
"Do you think they'll eat us?" said one of them nervously.
"Don't be silly. They eat what we eat. I think. They don't eat people. Their close to nature but not savage." Said another.
"Zzzzzzzzzz..." snored the third.
This discussion had been continuing for about 3 hours. It had been a long ride.
"Sir, we are nearing the destination. We will be there in about 15 minutes."
A vague cheer came from two of the governors, one of them having just woken up, while the other gave a little feeble moan.
It was at this moment that a rather HUGE, and by huge i mean bigger then the carriage, ran into the cobbled road. It gave one quick look at the carriage before running at it and jumping joyfully onto its top.
The governors inside were petrified as they heard a startled scream from the driver.
Followed by the spider was a strange purplish women riding a snow white tiger. She jumped off and hurried toward the carriage. She started yelling at the spider who got down looking very sorry (as sorry as a spider can look, which is not very sorry). She then opened the carriage door and gave her apologies to the men.
"I'm very sorry, were still trying to teach him the difference between friend and undead."
"It's quiet alright." aid the second governor quiet shaken.
"You must be the governors, I'm Tyranda, Priestess of the moon."
"You'r Tyranda," asked one of the men surprised.
"Yes. Come to my palace, there are things to discuss."

At the palace (which was more like a huge hut at the base of some tree) Tyranda got right to the subject.
"The undead are gaining ground and we need more aid from the humans."
"But we already sent you Kunkka, Lina Inverse and that other dragon creature. What have the orcs supplied, hmm?"
"Sir this is no time to pass the responsibility. If we don't get new metrial fast we are going to lose this war."
"This is an outrage! We are expected to empty our lands of soldiers and still feel safe? Besides what about your own troops? Surely you of lots of troops top spare."
"We are doing all we can. Remember Shycase?"
"Shycase?"
"The spider."
The governor that was currently speaking (all of them as a matter of fact) shivered. "oh. That thing. What about it?"
"It is one of the offspring of a rouge undead nuerubian known as the Broodmother. We are training it for the war."
The governors paused a the thought of the huge spider leaping on poor defenseless zombies. It amused them.
"I must say that is impressive." Put in one of the other governors. Another shushed him.
"Very well Tyranda. We will send another of our best. This effort of your to tame that wild thing has shown us just how desperate the was is."
A voice came from the back of the room. It was deep and raspy as if it came though two tons of fur. It said "Thank you, noble human. I would just like to interject that i am sentient and male. Although I do understand your reaction after my thoughtless attack."
The governors turned around slowly and saw that not standing more the 3 meters away was, well, Shycase. "It, I mean, he can talk?" Glped the first governor.
"Yes," answered Shycase," I am of nurubian decent, we are a sentient race of spider like creatures."
"OK. Were going to leave now. Thank you for your hospitality."

After the governors left the spider had a talk with Tyranda.
"Do you think they will honestly send more GOOD troops."
"I hope so," said Tyranda.
"Can i eat them next time if they don't? They smelled nice."
The Priestess smiled, "No Shy, u may only eat dead things, remember."
"Aaaaaagh. Waste of good meat."

Status
Not open for further replies.