• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

A few Spells I would Like

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
okies I have a pretty complicated spell im sure if u lot can do it and i sure would appreciate it if u can;

So you are in first person view and you cast a spell, (called Pryrotic Blast) A HUGE fireball emits from you and then goes directly forward from your facing. If there is somthing in its way (trees, units, etc..) then it explodes creates the Flame strike effect and does damage to units in a 550 area also setting them on fire for 3 seconds. (The maximum distance for the fireball to reach is 1200 then it explodes anyway.

I also have another one;

You fire another spell, it fires out 4 spikes, the spikes then pick 4 random units in front of the caster and lock on (one spike for each target) the spikes travel at a speed of about 750 and when they hit they pin the unit for 2 second (he can still attack) then the unit is releaced.

Last one;

Unit uses spell and it emids a sort of gust in the direction of the units facing. It then picks every unit that does not have a certain item (use a dummy item) and (important part) Raises them to a height of 100 WHILE (at the same time) throws them back about 550 and does damage. (the raise and throwback MUST be at the same time).

I would realy apreciate help with these spells i have been serching for ages. and i will give 1 rep per spell. thanks for any help, credits will also be given in map u want proof? here is the first map (Mages I) i am on Mages II now and it will be a first person map.

{Rui (Merge) edit} (You may not double-post in less than 48 hours!)
Oh and i have another spell request I just thought of:

When you use it it your hero chanels for 1 second, then he picks up all Destructables (Except Gates and trees (The trees I am useing are ashinvale trees) Then the hero launches all the destructables forward, if a destructable hits somthing the destructable smashes, if it hits a unit however it smashes, does damage and stuns for one second.

Again credits will be given and Rep Thanks in advance

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 8
i think im gonna attempt this one now:

Unit uses spell and it emids a sort of gust in the direction of the units facing. It then picks every unit that does not have a certain item (use a dummy item) and (important part) Raises them to a height of 100 WHILE (at the same time) throws them back about 550 and does damage. (the raise and throwback MUST be at the same time).

but im not 100% sure how it is supposed to be:
is it a spell you cast in an area and pick all units in AoE?
or is the gust moving in a line and picking the units?

Level 15
For the second spell, can't you just create some dummy units and make them cast ensnare? I believe it should work. Also, the destructible thing should be okay, however, there is a problem, you can't add destructibles into destructible groups. Neither can you move them...
So... I'll try to do the third skill before Flash.Kisame XD

Level 15
Nice spell dude :)
I have been working on the spell (slightly different though) but it is bugged like crap. Cos I thought you wanted the gust to knockback and throw the unit while it is moving, thus there were many problems with the thing. But anyway...
Good job, Flash.Kisame :D
And the fourth spell is technically impossible because you can't move the destructibles like I said :(
Though I would be glad to make other spells you need!
PS: I hope you can check out me spell pack and comment! Link in my signature :p

Status
Not open for further replies.