• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

A few questions about spell trigger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello everybody, i watch this forum since 2 weeks and i learned really a lot of things but today i need to post here because i still have some questions, i made a research and didnt find anything , so i just hope thoses question havent been awsered yet.

First i would like to know if it is possible to store the exact amount of damage a unit do in a variable, Using GUI, if yes, HOW ? because i really dont find :( and if you really have to use Jass, how to do it ? ( i understand well how Jass work but i am not really good at it.)

Second : in some map like battle tank or battleship crossfire, you can buy an item to your ship (or tank ) that make him shot automaticly to nearby ennemies, i think it must exist an ability to do that without using trigger but i cant find it, somebody can tell me what it is ?

thanks a lot for reading me, you do a great job on this website, and sorry for my english, i still learning it ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.