• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

A few question to complete my map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I added an ablity to the Fountain of Life that is mana regenaration of Fountain of Mana because I want to make it a Fountain of Power, but it doesn't work! And then I changed the name and hotkey of the skills, but the name works, the hotkey doesn't works! After that, I changed the item sold of the Goblin Merchant (I also changed it name to Shop) and it doesn't work! This question is so annoying! At last, can someone tell me how to do the leader board? I only make the title.[/SIZE]

Deleted member 242951

D

Deleted member 242951

Hey there.. You can just use a fountain of power and change it's model file in the object editor.. Or u can open and see some other maps where this has been done.

And about the leaderboard.. You should check the tutorials section.. u will find many of em

And shen u changed the name if a shop then you must not have saved your map

Status
Not open for further replies.