• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

A dark stairway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
In last time i liked to draw in 1p Perspective... streets , rooms... etc. for once i tried to use the whole paper for my drawing... so i made a dark stairway

The original drawing scanned into the computer
2925sb8.jpg

Some color changes with gimp
23ux8xx.png

Some bigger changes with gimp
16gzfyh.png

Which one of those 3 is the creepiest if it even is a bit creepy

Level 7
Thank you all for comments :)
Well i was thinking the first is too bright so i edited it to the 2nd i saved it but i continued experimenting and the third picture was created , well i personaly like the third for the style how it is edited... it feels sad , creepy and it gives me the feeling like it is something important if it were real... so i like it , its crazy i know :D .

Oh and the first one looks on a paper good but with the scan it got more bright :/

Level 7
Which one is the creepiest ?

No seriosly give me tips to increase creepiness of drawings , its hard when you arent good at drawing living things like humans or animals (the face on on one of the picture i better did whole covered in black and white , drawing a real human would make it worse )

Status
Not open for further replies.