• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

A Custom Map I Played Once

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi everyone! I was hoping someone else might remember a custom map that I use to play a lot, a long time ago. From what I remember it was some sort of survival style map. The map itself was massive, I think it was mostly tropical, but remember a giant snowy mountain in the west side of the map, and a large outland area to the north. You would pick your race? Hero? I can't remember which one, somewhere in the middle of the map, which I think also had shops. From there you would go out and find a spot to build. I know the you could choose a variey of races, including at least Naga, and the old Draenei, with probably some others. I also know the creeps went up to a much higher level, probably like 255. The thumb nail of the map was probably a bunch of characters, and didn't just show the map.

I know this isn't a lot of info to go on, but in my defense I was about 8 when I played it, and I'm know 21. If anyone knows anything, or if I posted on the wrong thread, please let me know. Thanks a lot for any info!

Level 16
I wasn't trying to clown @Regweld when I made that topic, I was legitly looking for a map I played a long while ago and couldn't remember much about, wanted to open it in the editor so I can learn from it

Level 3
it is called 'bandwagoning' copying what other individuals are doing to be part of the crowd, the internet can be a weird place at times

Status
Not open for further replies.