• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

A couple questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
There is no such thing as a stupid question, but they are easiest to answer ^^.

1. When a character of an opposing faction goes into an opposing factions territory, will the opposing thing attack, like in real WoW?

2: I have seen posts of people saying that WC3:WoW will be pre-bc, and Craka_j post of "What NOT to expect", and it metioned blood elves are not going to be in the next patch; thats expected. But will it be added sometime in the future at all? (if it is, you will need to change to human warlock model :p).

Level 6
Another question. For the upcoming Arathi Basin, I have a small idea.

Perhaps we can have a system there thats kinda like Dota? Horde and alliance both spawn fighters to fight the opposing faction. It doesn't have to be like regular Arathi in WoW, just capture the lumber mill, farm, gold mine, maybe a granary, and what ever else.

Level 14
Another question. For the upcoming Arathi Basin, I have a small idea.

Perhaps we can have a system there thats kinda like Dota? Horde and alliance both spawn fighters to fight the opposing faction. It doesn't have to be like regular Arathi in WoW, just capture the lumber mill, farm, gold mine, maybe a granary, and what ever else.

How is that a question?

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

...its Wc3:WoW not Wc3:DOTAWoW

Status
Not open for further replies.