• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] A "chance to miss" Permament ability

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
What should I base my ability on if I want to make a "chance to miss" permanent ability (it is added when you pick up machinegun, so you don't hit every time you shoot)?

Also is there a tutorial which shows the script which allows you to dodge attack by movement from target (if you've reached some distance while the enemy attacks you in melee, the enemy misses).

Level 9
when your unit pick the item order dummy unit to cast to it drunken haze to your unit "or whatever negative buff have chance to miss" when the unit drop the item use this
  • Unit - Remove YOUR BUFF buff from (Triggering unit)

Rmx

Rmx

Level 19
Well when the unit grab a machine Gun just create a dummy unit on it's position and order it to cast curse that let the unit misses :)

The second part when the unit walk he will dodge some bullets well there is some systems but my system isn't MUI yet so i can't help with this :(

Level 12
I don't want bullets, I want melee dodge only.

There's some kind of in-built system already: when I use Paladon's jump the creeps miss me, I want to apply the same to the attack > specific distance.

Status
Not open for further replies.