• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

A Castlevania Themed Project Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I'm curious for feedback relating to my current upcoming castlevania themed map.
The Idea
The idea is that 'Dracula' has been destroyed, and two major Dark Lords (Death and Walter respectively) have begun a war for the Castle, recruiting various lieutenants (bosses and such from the franchise, playable) to assist them.
During the cross fire, two hunters, Alucard and Gabriel Belmont respectively show up in the mix to destroy the two dark lords and finally finish the Castle. They've set up outside of the Castle's walls.
Request
I'm running out of rooms to fill the map with, any recommendations would be welcome.
Also, providing feedback on the map would be welcome. I'm trying to think of a way to make the two hunters legitimately threatening.
Also, I'm trying to work out how 'taking over the Castle' would be balanced. Or if I should even stick with the current team rosters.

Status
Not open for further replies.