• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

A camp near a river

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
This is a only a little terrain i made; it shows a little camp near a river. Hope you like it( i made 4 different camera angles cause i can't decide which looks best).

Attachments

• Camp.JPG
    Camp.JPG
    317.7 KB · Views: 168
  • Camp2.JPG
    Camp2.JPG
    306.9 KB · Views: 138
  • Camp3.JPG
    Camp3.JPG
    310.1 KB · Views: 170
  • Camp4.JPG
    Camp4.JPG
    322.9 KB · Views: 132
Level 10
The ground needs more height variation, try making hills around the camp and mountains in the background.
Get rid of those rocks on other side of river there just.. meh. I think i would continue the camp on the other side where those rocks are then turn it into a forest type scene in background. Your going to need a better variety of trees because there is alot of land to cover.
Truthfully that house is kinda wierd looking - is that hi res chimney and roof? They dont go good with the rest of stuff.
You can do it!

Level 15
Looks good :D Just a few things
-The rocks. No, it doesn't look like that. Neither in RL, WC3 or Hello Kitty x)
-The house looks very cool, but doesnt really fit in with the other, low-res terrain/doodads :D
-Use more tile variation
-Add more shrubbery, plants and other environmental stuff :D
-Unrelevant, but damn can't be easy taking that boat out for a ride xD
-In UTM there are some great doodads/trees.

Status
Not open for further replies.