• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] A blob that grows?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
hi everyone

ive spent about an hour now trying to figure out a way to make a unit grow each time it kills another unit.

basically my idea is that theres this blob that starts off real small, and grows a bit each time it kills something.

is there a way to do this in GUI and not JASS? thx

Level 7
  • Your Trigger
    • Event
      • Unit - A unit Stirbt
    • Condition
      • (Unit-type of (Killing unit)) Gleich yourHero
    • Actions
      • Set killcount = (killcount + 1)
      • Animation - Change (Killing unit)'s size to ((((Real(killcount)) x 2.00) + 100.00)%, ((Real(killcount)) x 2.00) + 100.00), ((Real(killcount)) x 2.00) + 100.00)) of its original size
      • Hero - Modify Strength of (Killing unit): Add 1
Presuming your unit is a hero-type of unit this trigger will make it grow by 2% in size and will add 1 strenght per kill

Is this what u wanted ? Of course u can add agi and int and change all the values

Level 19
I suggest using custom value or a dummy ability with many levels instead of killcount because killcount will effect all because its global

Level 1
thx guys ill try both suggestions. And basically yea, i wanted the hero to grow 2% each time and add +1 strength to his stats.

Status
Not open for further replies.