• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

__Tauren_Rider_on_Kodo__

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Hi, I look for a Tauren riding on a Kodo!
a Tauren, not a little bit changed orc.

his attack animation:
magic orbs or
other rangeattack

The Reason why you do it, if you do it:

i need this rider for my Tauren-Arena projekt, and i want to create a cool Hero, which pushes his Teammates, because of his Auras. He will be like a Warlord.
This would be a very useful Hero for the Arena for boosting bigger unitgroups and to complement the weaknesses of the spezific heroes

for the horde!
:smile:
ty for helping me

Last edited:
Level 25
You people never have played WoW, have you?

Hence why you might not know of the Kodo Graveyard, with the skeletons of Kodo Beasts who are bigger than towns

Or the fact that Tauren have Kodo Beasts as their mount in it, like humans have horses and orcs have wolves

Level 9
You people never have played WoW, have you?

Hence why you might not know of the Kodo Graveyard, with the skeletons of Kodo Beasts who are bigger than towns

Or the fact that Tauren have Kodo Beasts as their mount in it, like humans have horses and orcs have wolves

Y, this is right, what you've both posted was lil bit brainless, i never would want a tauren riding on a kodo, if tauren were bigger than kodos

Level 25
I duno, people post some stupid request sometimes.. and you mighta needed it for a tag map, it would look funny, which is a major point in most tags.
Yea i havnt played wow b4 and i didnt know everyone had to.

He said it was for an arena map

And posting random crap barely related to the request is about as bad as horrible requests

Anywho, I know that someone, Werewulf I think, once made a Tauren riding a Kodo, however she's since deleted it cause it wasn't that good or something

Level 45
God, you people... kodos are also in wc3. They are in the orc camp mission and are clearly shown as the tauren's steeds and cargo pullers, if taurens were too massive to ride them im sure they would rather carry the cargo themselves. Stop this stupid argument and go to the research yourself. This is a request thread.

as for the tauren riding a kodo model, no sorry.. iv lost it, but im sure someone may have it o.0. If you find it pm and i will fix it as it has some problems.

Level 9
i would ban such postfishers.... but the mods must know what to do

btt: thank you very much mecheon !

Edit: the paths are not included and i don't know what to do, it do not work.

werewulf, can you pls check the model and post it here in this thread fixed with the correct paths?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.