1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The poll for Hive's 12th Concept Art Contest is up! Go cast your vote for your favourite genie!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Travel to distant realms and encounter scenes unknown to the common folk. The Greatest of Adventures is upon us with the 8th Cinematic Contest. Join in on a fun ride.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The 18th Icon Contest is ON! Choose any ingame unit and give him/her Hero abilities. Good luck to all.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Contestants are to create a scene set in the Stone Age. Come and see what you can come up with. We wish you the best of luck!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Colour outside the lines! Techtree Contest #13 is a go. The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Greetings cerebrates, our Swarm needs new spawners that will have numerous children. Join the HIVE's 31st Modeling Contest - Spawners and Spawned! The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

(8)Goddness Corruption (Patch)

Submitted by UuiX25
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Description
Four God have long called this wetland ruin oasis their ancient pass time and even more dangerous creatures lurk in the marsh of Skeletion Axe and Stormreaver. Encroach on their territory with extreme caution god reign ruin ancient.

Rescourse
Well i start it take change custom unit. This map i search default the map look for 8 player and even goddness quite powerful found 4 gold mines in shallow water. Even not going to change to type course.

Race Rescourse
This race some different chose the some melee
-Human will be Wind Lightning
-Orc will be Blaze Fire
-Undead will be Earth Nature
-Night Elf will be Water Blessing
Also you can check stat, armor and some ability.

Ai Bot
You can play some ai bot. but ai are same different to me
-Easy one hero train, small army and cannot research and upgrade it.
-Normal train some medium unit, can Research and upgrade it, train any hero can and can buy own shop building.
-Insane well i never insane before.
Even ai bot cannot learn something different so i put random learning spell ability

Hostile Creep
Beware some hostile are differnent hostile because custom creep easily take out. Also you can see some stupid flying dump sheep course. Bascilly he can wander off random movement off. Even you kill like bonus flying sheep drop lot tome, stone and one item powerful. Also you can see middle even goddness quite powerful found 4 gold mines in shallow water.

Shop
You can found avenge hostile some King and Queen course. Shop can be useful some passive and active item.

Changelog
This is number of version patch
Patch 1
-Dryad Gaea Thorn Mage replace into Nature Hexar
-Earth Giant ability Grow now can increase range attack(bascilly dont have animation club)
-Earth Stalker replace model some Wisp
-Earth Stalker rename into Guardian Spirit Earth
-Earth Templa replace new icon
-Glaive Striker can be true homing missle and Demon Earth Bomb replace into ability Vorpal Boommerang(bascilly the amination launch still same to me)
-Earthren Dryad now have Spirit Forest and Essence of Forest
-Lord of Olympia Thunder Clap now replace into Warth of Lightning
-Liquid Breath rename into Spread Flame
-Wind Blade replace into Impaling Stun
Patch 2
-Avatar of Storm of Thunder Purge, Shock Sphere and Static Shock replace into Purge Wave, Rotation Sphere and Thunder Storm
-Ice God return normal Water God Turtle
-Sargeras Ifrit of Bloodsignet Aura and Chaosnova replace into Flaming Aura and Hellfire
-Guardian Warmage of Icy Blast now improved trigger spell

Screenshot
[​IMG]
[​IMG]
[​IMG]
[​IMG]
[​IMG]
[​IMG]
[​IMG]
[​IMG]
[​IMG]

Credit Model and Icon
Credit of download model and icon.
-Daelin,
-DonDustin
-JetFangInferno
-Pyritic
-Mc
-Greneral Frank
-Waggawagga(funny name)
-Oniwaga
-Kimberly
-Helly-Magnus
-Navo
-HappyCockroach
-Paladon
-Apheraz Lucent
-CrazyRussian
--Berz-
-Hellx-Magnus
-Yearight

Credit Spell

This Credit can be useful the spell
-MortAr Spell
Ice Spellpack v1.2 and Nova Spellpack v.108c
-Zack1996 Spell
Spellpack-Elemental SpellPack v1.02b
forsAk3n Spell
Lightning Spellpack v3

Keywords:
Goddness, Corruption, Goddness Corruption, Melee, War
Contents

(8)Goddness Corruption (Patch) (Map)

Reviews
09:57, 27th Jun 2011 -Kobas-: Status: Approved Comment
  1. 09:57, 27th Jun 2011
    -Kobas-:
    Comment

2. MogulKahn

MogulKahn

Resources:
    Resources:
    Download and testing!
    First comment by the way! =)

3. BlackKnightTGS

BlackKnightTGS

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Decent map :) But it had some cons...
    • No credits?
    • You should use the update button to update a map instead of reuploading.
    • Filesize is too big :/ (but I enjoyed the custom music)
    • Flare Upgrade says it'll give the Flare Ability to Mortar Teams, while it should be Lightning Teams.
    • Black/White Wizards use Black/White PRIEST Training upgrade. I suggest renaming it into Black/White Wizard Training xP
    • Ballista has the ground attack ability, but no AoE.
    • Celestial Aves' Feedback says "This tower's attacks destroy x mana per hit against any unit", it'd be better if it said that "The Celestial Aves' attacks" or "Celestial Ave attacks destroy x mana per hit", similar to the Spell Breaker or Spirit Beast's feedback.
    • Ogre Overlord is classified as Tauren?
    • Shaman Adept Training is used for Orcish Warlock (like in classic WC3, but it'd be nicer to rename it to Warlock Training or something)
    • Battle Stations (for Pig Farms) says that Peons will enter the Burrow, while it isn't really a burrow.
    • Finger of Zang-kther turns mechanical when uprooted. Dunno if that's intentional, but it feels weird to have a mechanical giant tree to me. Anyway:
    • Earth Dragons' ability is Stone Form/Gargoyle Form. Renaming it into Egg Form (as the upgrade says) would be nicer.
    • Elven Workers have no shadow.
    • "Suggested Players: Create by UuiX25" ?
    • Glaive Thrower has an interval between its attacks, it does its animation, but the missile comes out later. (the one used by the Earth faction, not the one used by the Water faction)
    • Typo: Earth Templa/Sea Templa (Sea Templar's typo is only in the tooltip, in-game, her name is fine)

Suggestions:
    Besides those before, you should change the Ballista's missile to the one that was in Reign of Chaos (Abilities\Weapons\BallistaMissile\BallistaMissile.mdl). It'd make it look nicer :D Also using BB Codes can help you improve your description.
    Three more things:
    Change Passive Abilities' icons to passive ones (the ones that use active icons, that is, such as Liquid Fire used by Fire Dragon, if I recall)
    You should fix the Blue Priest's spells' position, like, his starting spell first (which is first already), the one he learnt as Adept (Inner Fire) second and the one he learnt as Master (Rainstorm) third.
    Fill the Quests log with information about the map.

I liked it anyhow, 3/5 :D

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2012
  4. Ironside

Ironside

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I would like to add, that it would be nice if you added some screenshots.

Anyway, BlackKnightTGS's Review Marked.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2011
  5. SPYNET

SPYNET

Resources:
    Resources:
    Testing...

6. UuiX25

UuiX25

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Like anyone how to remove the This map has not been approved in the resource section and is not guaranteed to be working. anyone comment it

7. Ironside

Ironside

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Well it will be replaced when your map gets approved or rejected...

8. UuiX25

UuiX25

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    huh like what :cq:

Even i dont understand hiveworkshop rules what he said

9. BlackKnightTGS

BlackKnightTGS

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Well, as Barathrum said, if a moderator approves/rejects your map, it will change.

10. UuiX25

UuiX25

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    ok i waiting my map is approved/rejected something. :cute:

go a head free will.

(i think my MB space to big approved/rejected my map)
    (approved yea i think good way feel my heart good)
    (rejected my feeling lost my heart and lost good kind way my map :goblin_cry: saddness alway thorn apart)

Last edited: Nov 17, 2010
  11. BlackKnightTGS

BlackKnightTGS

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Umm, well 41Mb is TOO big for a map, it should be at least less than 8MB. Removing custom music and not using icons that are unneeded is a good way to reduce filesize :p

EDIT: I retried this, it was a bit imbalanced though, you need to balance it out a bit. Also, Rock Golems explode using Abominations' gibs? o_o Also fix Well Spring's description please.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2010
  12. Ronald6699

Ronald6699

Resources:
    Resources:
    This map is the best but my brother think it suck :( but i think its COOL!

13. Ironside

Ironside

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:

Review marked.

Rating: 3/5
    Vote for:
    Approved

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2012
  14. MR.Tricky