• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

(8)Corrupted Isles

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
(8)Corrupted Isles V1.0
Player Suggest: 4v4, 2v2v2v2
Tile set: Felwood, sunken ruins
Gameplay: Friend + Goldrush
Map Creator: Zucth

187274-fd01953df5a9557445dda9154d46e53c.png

Map Description:
A ruin garden in the Fel sea. Take a holiday on the corrupt isles.

Neutral Building:
16 Goldmines (Main-15500, Expansion-15500)
1 Tavern
8 Goblin Merchant
4 Goblin Labs
4 Mercenary Camp
-Felwood
2 Marketplace
2 Fountain Of Health
4 Gate way

-close spawn which is not suppose happen in high quality map. -undead player reveal to who ever ran pass mid.
-too small so I have to use lot of barricade to create a temporary creep camp barrier from aggro, which from what I heard most player hate them xD

Creep Camp:
20 Green
32 Orange
4 Red (+8 base)

Information:
-goldrush back base attack style + back open to the mid like Friend.
-no safe place on the map.
-map size: 136x136
-custom unit skill Plague Treant[so I can used him in melee, skill: thorn aura+force of nature do chaos dmg.]
-Early game able to merge army and gang on enemy 4v4 mid. late game fight around the map or all gang at someone base.
-the one who used the Gate way take the advantage of vision on the cliff but its a dead end. a risk place. on the other hand you can use it to run around the shop and tp out by another gate way anyway.

1.0 upload to hive.
1.01 many change due to Kaer feedback in the discord. The map was about in the midway of change. Anyway let drop the update that fixed lot of gameplay balance and bug. Look at the map by yourself to see how many things have change!
Previews
Contents

(8)Corrupted Isles PV (Map)

Reviews
mafe
A very small map for 4v4. It's fun, but in ladder there could be some map-specific abuse. There are a few details that probably should be improved, the other stuff seems to be ok. 1. Some small troll-spider camps near the bases can aggro by accident...
mafe
Map not updated in a long time. Therefore set to useful/simple.

mafe

Map Reviewer
Level 24
A very small map for 4v4. It's fun, but in ladder there could be some map-specific abuse.
There are a few details that probably should be improved, the other stuff seems to be ok.
1. Some small troll-spider camps near the bases can aggro by accident.
2. The ally player priorities do not always places teammates together in the case of 2v2v2v2.
3. The starting position creeps cannot attack air units. Ofc this is only an issue if there are less than 8 players, which seems unlikely.

Other than the usualy comments about your tilesets apply once again. Though this I wouldnt be surprised if the regular players are ok with it. One-way portals and blight on the map could be contentious however.
So I'd like to see something about 1 and 2 done. Map set to Awaiting Update.