• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

4th Ninja World War V1.12

Best_Player_88 presents

Forth Ninja World War
Created by me

Map Info:

A masked man invaded the five kage summit, he suggested the leaders of each

nation to give away their 2 remainning tailed beasts and in return he will put each

person on the world under genjutsu, so that everyone will agree to peace

unwillingly.
The leaders refused and the masked man announced the Forth Ninja World War
Will the genjutsu will bring about peace or will it be the persons' free will?
For the masked man it would not bother, since he will win anyways.

Features:

Castle defense map using only heroes, mostly based on dota abilities but with great

balance and huge changes to fit naruto charicters.

• Team - Hero War.
  • Castle Defense using hero.
  • Aeon of Strife.

Welcome to the world of NINJA!

Some else stuff about map:

Each hero has 4 abilies: 1st is offensive, 2nd is defensive 3rd is passive and last one

is ultimate which in all heroes is summed about the same damage.
No ranged hero can provide stun.
All melee heroes can provide stun and have small increasment in attribute.
There is no item that provide stun nor hex.
And by this and more balancing, you can be sure that no hero is permastun to

death.

Screenshots and Videos:

The Lake (north):
Netural Agressive area where creeps are at, at first, but after deing they spawn in

the forest area.

141229-albums5955-picture63268.jpg

The Lake (south)
The second entrence

141229-albums5955-picture63269.jpg

The Lake (middle)
The Tailed Beast (game boss)

141229-albums5955-picture63270.jpg

Forest (north)
The empty area which get creeps spawn as they die in the lake (north)

141229-albums5955-picture63271.jpg

Forest (south)
The empty area which get creeps spawn as they die in the lake (south)

141229-albums5955-picture63272.jpg

Base (south)
South's base, and the shops

141229-albums5955-picture63274.jpg

Base (north)
North's base, and the score board

141229-albums5955-picture63273.jpg

Naruto:
Agility, melee hero.

141229-albums5955-picture63267.jpg

1) Rasengan:
Naruto's offensive ability.

141229-albums5955-picture63263.jpg

2) Shadow Clones:
Naruto's defensive ability.

141229-albums5955-picture63264.jpg

3) Ninetails' Chakra:
Naruto's passive ability.

141229-albums5955-picture63265.jpg

4) Wind Style - Rasen Shuriken:
Naruto's ultimate ability.

141229-albums5955-picture63266.jpg

Konomaharu:
Agility, melee hero.

141229-albums5997-picture63845.jpg

1) Shuriken Clones:
Konomaharu's offensive ability, near the 2nd lane's shop area.

141229-albums5997-picture63844.jpg

2) Giant Rasengan:
Konomaharu's defensive ability.

141229-albums5997-picture63842.jpg

3) Determination:
Konomaharu's passive ability.

141229-albums5997-picture63843.jpg

4) Ash Pile Burning:
Konomaharu's ultimate ability.

141229-albums5997-picture63841.jpg

Units Built
Each unit has it's level in its name, they are same size as heroes and have precise stats of Armor, movement speed and health points that grows as their level grows, the melee units have critical hits and bash that works only againts units and the ranged units have stats equall to one level less but also have either 600 attack range or 450 attack range + attack twise as fast.
Behold the Chaos!

141229-albums5955-picture63275.jpg

Change Log:

POSTED at 29/11/12).

Fixed:
  • Text on map start
  • Text that didn't tell the right unit level

Fixed:
  • Bug who made Kakashi's passive to misfuction

Fixed:
  • A few spotted bugs in decoration.
Added
  • New Hero: Onoki. who uses new model in his ultimate, updated the credits.
  • New Decoration (small fence arround the river) and a movie on the game start. Thanks to Orcnet who suggested it.
  • Added new shop: the orb seller, which is now holding half the items that the attack shop holded, intended to help the buyer to find what was searched.
Changed:
  • Any Hero now has 1.00 Attack Cooldown improved from 2.00 (transformations give attack speed % instead of attack cooldown) Maximum attack speed +400% means 5 attacks per second, Minimum attack speed -80% means 1 attack per 5 seconds.

Fixed:
  • An handfull of bugs, include the bug that made neji offensive skill to last forever, it now instead last 1 second and have greater cast range.
Added
  • Limited the maximum spawn unit waves, 10 maximum at the same time, to prevent lags.
  • Units are now capable of casting randomly given jutsu and level 3+ units are now capable of using the Summoning Jutsu (don't drop gold nor experience), all used automaticly. There is 1/7 chance to spawn with genjutsu, 1/7 chance to spawn with healing jutsu and 5/7 chance to spawn with damagefull wave that do no harm to Heroes
  • Added high number of buildings from Naruto to the decoration
  • Added a third fountain of health, located at the spring of each side
Changed:
  • The Three Tails, whos both in toby's Summoning and used as a game boss, was weakened in armor: it has 10 instead of 25, but have its attack cooldown faster from 2.00 to 1.00 and heals 5 Health/Chakra each second, also when the boss dies, it take now 10 minutes to ressurect instead of 1 minute.
  • Reset the Hotkeys each and any Hero from WERT to QWER
  • Few abilies who could cause lag of adding abilites as the game moves on, was set to game start

Fixed:
  • Bugs in hero abilies, include the bug that made Neji offensice ability to last forever
Changed:
  • Both Naruto and sasuke ultimates are now better, naruto deals 400/600/800 damage with his Rasenshuriken and sasuke has 2000/2500/3000 Cast Range to his ultimate, Kirin
  • Military units now have 100+[50*(unit level)] this was made to balance the scale of each unit so that higher level unit will be much stronger and reduce the ammount of summoned units to reduce lag.
  • Spirit wolf of units now has 60 cooldown instead of 15 and 125 chakra cost instead of 100.
  • Wolves can now block least than they would have beforehand
  • Wolves stats have been increased so they are much stronger now, and gain the military upgrade.
Added:
  • The game now has 2 lanes, player 1 can write -om to stop the spawn to the lane going bottom, this option can't be changed afterwards
  • Player 1 can press esc to skip the starting cinematic
  • All of the summoned units that Heroes can summon now have Resistant Skin, meanning that jutsu that won't harm Heroes, wouldn't harm players controlled units as well
  • Few more models from the anime was added.

Fixed:
  • Bug who made Kakashi's ultimate to perform Rasengan when another player used rasengan.
  • Its now possible to random Shino, Onoki and Konomaharu.
Added:
  • New Agility Melee Ninja: Konomaharu who has the following abilities: Shuriken Clones (offensive, deal high damage), Giant Rasengan (deals damage and stuns area, can be used to blink onto allies), Determination (Passive damage increaser) and the Ultimate: Ash Pile Burnning (Deals damage, stuns, pushback and cause miss chance). * Thanks sammath for bringing the idea - especially when I was running out of them!!!. *

Fixed:
  • Few texts, scales, collusions.
  • Bug who made players that allready watched the entire scene to have their camera panned when player 1 was pressing Esc.
Added:
  • New Agility Melee Ninja: Jugo (found in "additional heroes" tavern) who has the following abilities: Chakra Cannons Blast (offensive, deal high damage and stun to an enemy unit + random 1/2/3/4 enemy), Metamorthesis (defensive transformation, disable all of your abilities and movement orders [so you can't deny] but raise defense greatly and increase hit point regeneration for a brief time), Uncontrolled Rage (Passive damage and attack speed increaser which change at random each 5 seconds and stop changing when you get injured heavily, give the maximum possible increases) and the Ultimate: Bloodlust (Adds high damage and lifesteal for a short duration).

Changed:
  • Shino now use acolite model.
Removed:
  • All buildings were removed, sorry for those who liked the towers since it made naruto world enviroment, but as Ognjen19 and Radicool brought to my attention, there was no way to play this map on multiplayer else than deleting some of the models, thanks for both for teaching us that.

Changed:
  • The entire map size was reduced, to allow future models and faster hosting via bnet.
Added:
  • Special thanks for Radicool that is shown on the first minute of the game, for making version 1.09 by himself.

Changed:
  • The map loading time was reduced due to map optimizer.
  • The map is no longer editor openable (sorry guys, but if you want a copy of the edit-able map, send a massege in this page)
Fixed:
  • Fixed a bug who made jogu repickable when he is dead.

Fixed:
  • Fixed a bug that was reported by xgeneralthorx who made deidara's Death Bombs to crush the game due to special death: death without killer, fixed by forcing deidara to deal 1 milion pure damage to himself.
    Thank you xgeneralthorx for reporting the game bug!, readers, please feel free to report bugs as you encounter them :)

Fixed:
  • Fixed a bug that didn't remove from the player the dummy unit of ghost scepter.

Corrent Version: 1.12f ("F" stands for fast loading time, but un-edit-able)

Credits:

Special Thanks:
  • My friends who tested the map milion times with me Thank You For Your Time: Shamlan, Stanimir and all the players on my friend list which I didn't rememeber their name.
  • Bnet players who played and hosted the test versions
  • Hiveworkshop's members who helped me to solve bugs and form better, leakless triggers

Models:
  • Kitabatake (WaterBlade)
  • Naruto Model Forum (http://chaosrealm.info/forum/3068390/8/)
  • Kehel (Serpent)
  • Pyritie (Ice Cube)
Icons:
  • Naruto Model Forum (http://chaosrealm.info/forum/3068390/8/)
  • kola (swordoftheking, item icon)
  • If I downloaded another icon is from either chaos realm or HiveWorkShop.com, Sorry if I forgot someone out
Tutorials/Systems:
  • Shadow Daemon - Posted a system who turn pictures into icons
  • The person who created LeakChecker, though he remove it, it still made me learn a lot about leaks
Other Special Thanks:
  • Bnet Players who join and play the map
  • Hiveworkshop Forum members who download and play the map
  • G A T E for the idea of making better map description
  • Orcnet for approving the map and giving good ideals to improve it
  • sammath for bringing the idea of creating the New Ninja on version 1.05: Konomaharu. I appriciate the support and posting comments since it indeed improve the map and bring about more ideals, thanks.
  • Ognjen19 and Radicool brought to my attention that the map was too big to be hosted multiplayer, allowing all of us to FINNALY exepience the big chaos of the shinoby war with whatever ninja who joins Bnet HUGE THANKS FOR THEM BOTH
  • Radicool for making the file size smaller, allowing more models to be added and faster download when hosting in bnet Thanks a LOT!.
  • Radicool again ^_^ for giving the link to map optimizer, allowing me to short the 20 minutes loading time into less than one. ^^
  • xgeneralthorx for reporting game bug, allowing our new version, version 1.11, to have no reported bugs ^_^
  • Well I allready said it but really, big thanks to Shamlan who also known as Diehard@Azeroth in this forum and being my best friend on bnet for many years (though he never logged this year) He didn't log into the site nor to warcraft for so long, if you see him logged in, invite him to your game, he is 100% to join, also, if you see LIOR (which is myself) and you want to try the map, I will come with my kunai right over :D.

Author's notes:

I really appreciate everyone's support and as the Artist who simply took everything on the websites and put the lego back together, I think that everyone did exelent job in their own area and I simply posted our map so people could enjoy play ninjas.

Please note that this is not the last update, I will post further updates with more pictures and hopefully videos on this thread in the incoming month.
Much more to come! Stay Tunned!.

Map Description Template Created by

-Kobas-
Find more here: Map Description - Templates

Keywords:
Naruto, World War, Ninja, Dota, AoS, Castle Defense, Hero Wars, Shinoby, Jutsu.
Contents

4th Ninja World War V1.12 (Map)

Reviews
Orcnet [15:57, Dec/01/2012] "Approved"
Level 15
gameplay seems fair, nice add of intro story but I suggest you make it into a cinematic, I don't see much quality in the terrain and so as the use of models for an anime map, overall can be accepted :)

Good ideals!!! and sure, I am going to post many future versions, so you think this version is good enough to be accepted? wow thanks!

Edit: I updated the map, in version 1.03 I turned the intro story into cinematic. I am still working about making better quility in the terrain and I'll use more models from naruto in the following versions. Thanks you so much for approving the map :D.

Last edited:
Level 15
Thanks a lot, though I still want to add much more (I feel like this map need many more charicters to it and don't get any new ideals for a week now, but hopefully I'll have some...)
Edit: I try make Active or Defensive skill for Jugo...
Version 1.07 is out and finnaly!!! Jugo is in!!!
The map now has Power of Youth! Energied and lots of DINAMIC ACTION but it does not have Guy Sensei in it... :vw_wtf:
Just kidding! Guy is there ALSO! :ogre_hurrhurr:

Level 16
Umm, suggested players: "in any equal teams". So thats more than 1 player? I don't think so though because the map exceeds 8MB. Whats the story?

Edit: Omg man, your imports are just plain lousy. Lucky I could look becuase you didnt protect your map. You do realise you could probebly cut about 2MB or more off this map! Compress your textures. If you do not know how or are too lazy to, just ask me.

Level 15
I can't stop laughing! :xxd:

It might be funny but he still haven't respond. He said "I will do something magicly so that 64 mega map will become 4mega, and still remain its models" well I don't belive in magics very well and I think the very concept is inane :goblin_jawdrop:
But if he wanna say he can do magic, lets let him show it . will be intresting
Edit: I deleted a few models in order for the map to weight less, big thanks to Radicool and Ognjen19 for bringing the issue to my attantion.

Last edited:
Level 16
2.5MB smaller.

Here is a reduced file size map. I simply used compression methods on the Textures used on the skins
of models to lower the file size. You cannot reduce the file size of the models. I tested various characters
in game with no problem, except sakura did not show. Try re-enetering the model in the object editor. If it
fails, try re-importing the model's texture.

Also, use a warcraft 3 map optimizer to further reduce file size, and reduce the loading time of the map
(massive load time at the moment). Remeber to make a backup copy of your map!!

http://www.wc3c.net/showthread.php?t=79326

well I don't belive in magics very well and I think the very concept is inane

You better start believing!

Attachments

• 4th Ninja World War V1.08.w3x
    5.2 MB · Views: 85
Level 15
I will re-enter sakura, but could you do that too?
Edit: I uploaded the map in version 1.09, that has sakura model remade inside, could you do the modification of the map by urself? I tried million times alone and never got it once, I have no clue how to reduce the loading time...

No "optimize script" and No "Compressed names" , all others I marked V (any attemp to allow either of those, made error to apear).

This is the result: 2 files were created in the directory, should I post both or just one of them? is this the correct way? please deside so I could update. :ogre_haosis:

Attachments

• 4th Ninja World War V1.10b.w3x
    4.3 MB · Views: 61
Level 16
Well, I'm happy to do it. Depending on how much you optimize the map, certain things will not work in the editor any more, to the point where you cannot open the map at all in the editor. If a map is unable to be opened in the editor, it is called "protected". The idea is to stop people "stealing" your map. As for which options you should choose, Quite frankly, I'm not sure. I:

- Remove editor suffixs
- Clean SLK's
- Remove Editor Only Files
- Remove as Much War3 Data as Possible

But I only choose these options because I'm not worried about filesize or load time. I do this to "protect" my map. Just experiment what gives you the best file size, and the fastest load time. Some options may even make your map bigger to improve loading time. Toss up what you need more, better filesize or loading time. Maybe others can give you pointers.

Although the map doesn't work in the editor, it still works 100% in game. This is how some people "protect" their maps. So the map you posted does not work in the editor, and it cannot be fixed (properly or legally, so to speak). This is why you always keep a copy of your original map. You edit the original, and publish the optimized version.

2 files were created in the directory, should I post both or just one of them?

Yes 2 files are created. You want to publish/play/share the warcraft 3 map.

The other one is a .j file. It will show up as a blank white file. I'm not entirely sure what the .j file is for, however it may be used to recover a protected map (to be editted again). I don't recommend deleating it just in case you need it later, however it is not needed for the map to work. Its not important to you, so dont worry about it.

Last edited:
Level 15
Well, I'm happy to do it. Depending on how much you optimize the map, certain things will not work in the editor any more, to the point where you cannot open the map at all in the editor. If a map is unable to be opened in the editor, it is called "protected". The idea is to stop people "stealing" your map. As for which options you should choose, Quite frankly, I'm not sure. I:

- Remove editor suffixs
- Clean SLK's
- Remove Editor Only Files
- Remove as Much War3 Data as Possible

But I only choose these options because I'm not worried about filesize or load time. I do this to "protect" my map. Just experiment what gives you the best file size, and the fastest load time. Some options may even make your map bigger to improve loading time. Toss up what you need more, better filesize or loading time. Maybe others can give you pointers.

Although the map doesn't work in the editor, it still works 100% in game. This is how some people "protect" their maps. So the map you posted does not work in the editor, and it cannot be fixed (properly or legally, so to speak). This is why you always keep a copy of your original map. You edit the original, and publish the optimized version.

Yes 2 files are created. You want to publish/play/share the warcraft 3 map.

The other one is a .j file. It will show up as a blank white file. I'm not entirely sure what the .j file is for, however it may be used to recover a protected map (to be editted again). I don't recommend deleating it just in case you need it later, however it is not needed for the map to work. Its not important to you, so dont worry about it.

Very intresting, thanks to you, me and my friends now wait just 30 seconds before the game start, and WOW what a nice, fast game it is!. (due to smaller texture?) :D

Level 16
Very intresting, thanks to you, me and my friends now wait just 30 seconds before the game start, and WOW what a nice, fast game it is!. (due to smaller texture?) :D

I'm not sure how much the filesize of imports affects the loading time. However, the biggest thing which improves loading time is an optimizing program, like the one I talked about earlier (and the one I assume you used).

Level 15
I hearby announce:
1 more year from now (2014) or even before that:
I will publish FREEDOM FORCE VS THE THIRD RICH map involved with all the elements I had in my old, rejected map.
PLEASE!!! I will need ideals and beta testers, IF YOU KNOW AND LOVE THE GAME FREEDOM FORCE AND IT'S CONTINUE "VS THE 3RD RICH" THEN POST HERE.
And also, feel free to give ideals, bug reports and even new heroes requests for 3rd Shinoby World War.

Freedom Force VS The Third Rich (Warcraft map)

Cinematic, gameplay, plot, charicters who have writen text: none yet (0%).
Bosses with no text, bonus supervilans: there are enough miniboses, with prices (100%).
Path, Terrain, Ground, Cliffs: path looks lovely, ground is fantastic, but only half ready (50%).
Heroes, Abilities, Mechanics: 8/20, very solid, few missing abilities (40%/100%/80%).
Shops, Items, Available Upgrades: not yet, items are well orginized, not yet (0%/100%/0%).
Gameplay (really hard to judge on early): Floating text shows remainning health, which is stack with dps and is not overused by having pauses, the game has 3 random events of defense and 1 random event of attack, then 2 attack upgraders that get stronger as the game progresses. The game looks as if it will be very intresting to play due to those abilities, together with the solid and uniqe hero abilies which contain autocast ability, passive, offenesive, defensive, ultimate, and spell resistance - making the game complecated even though there are only 4 heroes at any given moment I would say it is atlist 30% fun to play this game even in its unperfect state. (in other words, 30% of the players wouldn't leave)

Additional notes: I got no massages at all from those who love the game, everyone don't even know that the game exists, even though there will be, probably, zero players who know the map, the game looks promissing and hopefully when I release it, the game play will be fantastic even for those who never heared of the original, ideals base, computer game.

*****EDIT:*****
Its came to my attention that the map is leakfull due to containning
Set P = point
set r1=x of point
set r2=y of point
custum script call remove p
create units and do effects at r1,r2
^ totaly leakfull
I will consider forum owner to un-approve the map, it has over 100 triggers using this methode, way too much for me to handle.

Last edited: