• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tasaar

Tassadar from starcraft 1 singleplayer.

Keywords:
tassadar protoss high res large detailed
Contents

Tassadar (Model)

Reviews
Wolverabid: [3.5] No team color downgrades this model.

M

Wolverabid:
[3.5] No team color downgrades this model.

Level 3
In the words of Janice from friends...OH MY GOD
That is well superleyduper (in the words of ned flanders from the simpsons)
All your models seem to be...im not too sure but...made for a starcraft mod? LOL Is that right if yes can we use them in our maps or our the "for mu mod only but you can look at them"

Level 2
did u possibly base this after protoss thing on this page?
http://www.blizzard.com/misc/e3/2004/photos/ss15.jpg

Level 3
This is an awsome model. I im making a protoss level as we speak. But I need you to make ALL of the Starcraft models if you could. Such as minerals, drgoons, medics, Dark Temlar, Archons, etc. If you could I would really appreciate it!

Level 1
killstar, why would you all of a sudden release all these SC models, they look like they were taken out of PR or something

Level 3
Zero.... I'm suprised it doesn't remind you of the Aliens movies.... yeah... anyways good model I love you SC models.

Level 2
This is one of the best models i have seen here, it was also my first download on this website. Great job Killst4r and keep up the good work

Level 2
Saw this in the "Parasite" map as the final form of the psychic alien. I drooled over the awesome detail of it, and how it pwn't the rest of the remaining humans. Love it.

9/10.

Level 2
With models as good as these, you guys should definitely have attachments points, like chest and weapon—or origin. It makes them a lot more professional, and a hell of a lot more useful.

Level 2
i want to say that is is an excellent model 10/10:D .. if u do the model again.. u need to give him legs that come out of the dress thing he has, and make his head kinda come out... kinda like this http://www.armchairempire.com/action-figures/tassadar.htm not the weapons , but make him more like a high templar and have his model come behind him as he moves rather than just 3 or 4 little things move... but yea this is an excellant model..

Level 4
Your starcraft models are very good, killst4r. Also I can't seem to downlaod anything off this site all of a sudden...anybody else experiencing similar problems?

Last edited: