• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

A Tinkers Tale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
you are allowed to be any warcraft character dont be put off by the title.
Character Basics

Name
Lisence if any
Equipment(weapons and items alike)
Occupations
Details of yourself

i am

Name:Gazlowe
Race:Goblin!!1!
Equipment: 20 sticks DYNOMITE!!! Tinker Backpack(two robo-arms with a claw grabber thingy on the end of each, on a backpack for them who dont know), knuckle dusters.
Favo Saying:Clunk clunk clunk That is not a good sound! THAT IS NOT A GOOD-BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lisences: Airship(P plates), Goblin MechSpider.
Details, Shmetails:
Thats classified if i told you id have to kill ya! ok ok ok ok!!!! JEEZ!1 Im exiled, and im broke. And i needa getalong in the world. MONEY MONEY MONEY!! *steals everything (and i mean EVERYTHING and ANYTHING) on your body and kills you*

Level 3
Ill start the rp.(put in your character and jump into the story at anytime you like)
*Gazlowe is walking through the forests*
Gazlowe: "That's it. Im broke. *sighing* Cold dead hard stony broke....
*walks across a stream*
ohh the good old da-ay-aay-aggh!! *trips and falls in the river* HEY HEY!!! HELP!!!! SOMEO

Crack
*my head bashes against a rock and i float down stream*

Level 3
3 days later......................

lolz

tired of the loop yet?..........

*wakes up*

Wher---wher--where....am-I?

Level 10
"Your'e in a really big thing that revolves and kills you if you touch one of the red balls, it looks like this:
3-ball_cascade_movie.gif
I didn't find out how to get out if you were going to ask..."

Level 10
"Also my name is...well i dont have a name but you can call me Man. See that cliff on the head of this thing? Ya. If we get there, ther will be a way to turn this off and get out of here! But I need your help, we both hafto get on one arm and make them revolve equally so the balls will collapse and fall, therefor we can climb up the arms on to the body and make our way up."

Status
Not open for further replies.