• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

4/1/07 - Dawn at Leland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
[WIP]

In Leland, the fishermen prepare themselves out on the wharf for a day in the sea on this warm, moist April morning. Morning doves merrily sing in the serene foggy seaside village.

Well.. This took, although it may not seem like it, a very long time (5 hours to do this, and its not even done yet)

Enjoy!

Attachments

• Fishtown1.jpg
    Fishtown1.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 136
  • Fishtown2.jpg
    Fishtown2.jpg
    171.8 KB · Views: 174
  • Fishtown3.jpg
    Fishtown3.jpg
    155.8 KB · Views: 124
Last edited:
Level 3
very nice!

The early morning atmosphere is evident and superb. Not too many doodads, and those used are for a purpose, not merely a hodgepodge mass. (Something I have taken a severe disliking to). Humph. 4/5, because even though it is beautiful, there is no life. I see no people, no animals, no bubbles in the water or fish. Not that I want anything overboard, but SOME life would be nice, there is only the one tree, and that is stagnant. Though the other grasses and shrubs are well placed and add some measure of realism, it still feels empty.

Level 7
Yes I know lol.. Already said its a WIP, not the finished product. Gonna have fishermen, boats, and all that.

Status
Not open for further replies.