• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

3Ds max export animations ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
How to export animations from 3Ds max using the NeoDex scripts ? I already set the bones to TCBPosition, TCBRotation, Bezier Scale but when I export in I have no animations...I even wrote in the Dope Sheet two notes: One at 0 named Stand and one at 6000 named also Stand...It should work

Level 3
I was using the neodex exporter, and i had the same question, you can use the "art tools" documentation there is a good example of how to set propperly the animations, you just had to add 1 note under the "objects" (in dope sheet)and then you have to add two "keys" in the note track(with the add keys tool), if you did it correctly, the animation names should appear in the neodex exporter tool, but you have to select only the mesh and the attachments (if those exists)

Status
Not open for further replies.