• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

3D model searching

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi to all 3D artist and hail to them I dowland so much models from Hive so my folder with imported models are bigger than warcraft III xD

I have a problem i cant find any Peasant model with fork, i;m workng on mdevial map with my friend it's nothing big but i really whant model like peasant militia with fork. I know there is 3D tools but it's hard to learn when english is not my preffer langauge.

Level 5
Hi to all 3D artist and hail to them I dowland so much models from Hive so my folder with imported models are bigger than warcraft III xD

I have a problem i cant find any Peasant model with fork, i;m workng on mdevial map with my friend it's nothing big but i really whant model like peasant militia with fork. I know there is 3D tools but it's hard to learn when english is not my preffer langauge.

I didn't find any peasant models created specifically with a pitchfork in hand, so I think your best bet would be to download item models and attach them to whatever model your peasants are using. Some tutorials you might find useful:

I didn't find anything when i restricted the search to just models via the models section of the forum. Once I opened it up to a general search I found a few things you might be interested in.

War Fork

Viliy

Searched for 'trident' and found more options. There are quite a few more pages when you search for trident so there might be some better ones.

Infernal Gladiator Trident

Trident

ASU Battlegear

Status
Not open for further replies.