• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

360 SPELL HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
i want to make a spell called wall of fire, and i want it to go all around my hero when he uses it. i was trying some things with breath of fire but i could do anything. can someone give me an example or better yet tell me how to do it?

Level 1
there is actually already a spell similar to the one you asked for in the spell archive. Its called fire prison and is made by TheWickerMan.

Level 11
Well... Let him do his spell as well if he wants. I always love to see new interesting spells as long as they are not simply a CnP. Even if the name is the same or the idea might seem similar you never know. I made an Armageddon spell for example and even if there are other Armageddons I'm not sure that they are the same with mine. Who knows though, I haven't seen them so I BELIEVE there aren't any other Armageddons like mine. And even if there are, I didn't copy them. :lol: Long explanation.

Status
Not open for further replies.