• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Alright, a new roleplay category?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Interesting Rui, now we can RP on the hive, I <3 you guys. :D
Anyways, since my project is Starcraft related, I want to do a Starcraft RP. ><
Also, I was thinking maybe there should be a category for "cross-dimensional" RP? This could be a place where any character goes. A cowboy might get in a fight with an alien... Sort of like Heroscape. And, well I know there is several fiction universes with bars that are like that. I could write up some fiction for it...

Level 1
Greetings Fenrik, First of all I'd like you to try game called P A R A S I T E [ Warcraft 3 tft ] My account names:SauronTheGreat, Annatar, xxxx[ Sorry Don't need to connect others on this one ] However, best place you can RP and the best palce for StartCraft RP, anyway post me, I'd like to RP with you, coz I've been looking ( with my clan ofcourse ) for Aliens RP, so, if you wish, come we'll talk about ''future''.
~FainorTheGreat~

Status
Not open for further replies.