• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tzeentch Building

I change the Tzeentch Birth path into Default so if you Import in there's no need to be worry of changing it
cuz it's a default path

Updated Fix removed Unusable texture
Contents

Altar of Tzeentch (Model)

Crucible of Sorcery (Model)

Daemon Gate of Tzeentch (Model)

Dark Library of Tzeentch (Model)

Occult Forge (Model)

Runescribed Construct (Model)

Silver Spire (Model)

Tzeentch Birth (Model)

Warp Gate of Tzeentch (Model)

Reviews
General Frank
A wonderful theme pack with lots of high-quality models. Models work in-game and performs well. Great job.

ISL

ISL

Level 13
That's just an incredible use of standard texutres man, love it!
The buildings have such a unique look compared to other WC3 structures.
I can also see a lot of opportunities that a simple change of used textures or their recolor can give.

Can't wait for more to come :)

EDIT:
The warp gate's energy beam feels a bit odd. It looks like a big purple capsule :D
'Stand work' particles from the other building look a lot better.

Last edited:
Level 19
I like this building! The only thing I got against is the choice of textures. Tzeentch always got to me more a metallic blues and pearly whites, with some yellows. Might be nostalgia, but images with ivory wizard towers came to my mind when I think of Tzeentchian buildings and well, portals.