• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

300 Rpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
My team and I are currently working on a 300 RPG for the Frozen Throne. It's pretty much the movie 300, but there are a couple of added ideas in there, like for the Persian start area. The team so far is me (Tankass), Orc-Bane2007 and Port Spawn. Tankass doing triggering/terraining, Orc-Bane2007 doing all skins/models and PortSpawn doing terraining.

Me and a friend, Orc-Bane2007 have created the original 300 games throughout B-net, though there have been many to try to copy.

There will be screen shots of the BETA version posted later on, if you have any comments, suggestions, questions, etc, either post here or go to www.300spartans.co.nr .

Update: So far we have created a small portion of the Persian start area, added in all base skins and a couple of triggers. I'll put screen shots in my next post.

Update 2: In-game, the units that the Persians must kill have a 50% drop-rate of a item that summons a unit for the bidding of the Persians. So far there are Soldiers and Elephants.
Tankass(EAST) / Tankass(WEST)

Last edited:
Level 6
Too be kinda honest mate your map is kinda weak at the moment its nothing like the movie.

I've seen ur map been hosted today my brother was playing i couldent help laugh so please change the terraining, remove those boxes. and use roman spears for the units not footman in the film they had spears and switch to sword when they used there spear to kill some one far in the distance. if you wont to check if i am right go download the film it is only 700m - 1.9gb off bitcomet and takes 2mins to download if u have a fast internet connection.

Level 3
Here are six screen shots from the game. This is just the start, still adding terrain, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.