• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

3 corridors map help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I need help in 3 corridors alternative. this map is success. it has 1st place everywhere i lay it and had even pushed 3 corridors ddfb super heroes 2.0! i have only to make some new spells and cool tips. my lat cool tip was hero selection sys. it is totally revolution. you select same heroes in one place fot gd and evl! and u appear on your base. So i need your ideas and help :idea: :!:
Map lays on warcraftiiifiles.com and called dday 1.2 and here: www.Venom2003beta.narod.ru But there is no multiple hero select in these versions.
I hope someone will help our team.
Venom, President diablo,Icestranger, Ghost

Level 3
uhm venom ever tryed to take an english course?
i know my english sucks but yours sucks 10x more.

anyways i think he is asking us for:

decreasing map size --> actually making the map smaller in size (MB, Kb )

triggers --> help with triggers? like triggers with bugs in 'em?

spells --> making new spells for his map... dont see why though the database here on wc3sear is full with custom spells.

waves --> the waves spawning in his game?

but if the map is such a success of all those cool new features and other stuff... then you dont need us right? i mean if you can do that, you must be able to do the other things too.

Level 2
Umm

I need help with the new ideas and trigger spells and waves. And dont say that my english sucks! I am From England, lol. Sure my english sucks... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.