• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help with a wow based map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Im workin on a map "Orcish Story" its an orc based story in orgrimmar.i made orgrimmar model in 3ds max.

Ok first il start with feauters:
-Death system like in WoW (and like in extreme candy war 2004 by Blizzard).
-Only 1 weapon,1 shield, etc.
-8 classes
-nice city(verry big and many shops)
-save system that works and its short(elil's save code)

Now i need help from ya to tell me what to add in my map and i need help with fixing my save system since it saves every unit i select even if i select an enemy unit and type -store it saves it but gives a wrong code since that unit its not in database so i taught of fixing it but didnt work so i made that the palyer can keep only his hero selected BUT IT DOESENT WORK because there are heroes that got summoning abilities and thay cant select them so i want help of how to make that summoned unit to folow the hero.And also give me ideas of waht to add in map and give me a name idea i dont realy like the name :). :D Hope il find my answeres hero. thanks for all who help.

Status
Not open for further replies.