• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

2P NightElfX01 by Will

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
User who uploaded this Presents
Willya

2P TFT Campaign by Will: Chapter 01
Created by Will

Map Info:

Lets go through the campaign together Frozen Throne.

Features:

Improving spent one player acts on the second
At the end of the job game Crash or starts the next chapter in the single-player mode (I do not know how to fix this bug)
The default is the average level of complexity
There is no system of conservation hero
Costs in the use of 30 and 50 food
Gold mining and wood untouched

Screenshots and Videos:

Chapter 01:

9iMQoWu8GC0.jpg

Credits:

Editor: Will
Tester: Eujin

Will's Telegram: @tshkn
Our group VK: vk.com/we_squared
YouTube: youtube.com/user/777will7777

Author's notes:

My brother and me decided to go warcraft 3. RoC we passed. But found that for the Frozen Throne no maps for two player. So I decided to make their own maps with blackjack and hookers. I will spread on the map 1-2 per day.

Map Description Template Created by -Kobas-
Find more here: Map Description - Templates

Keywords:
2p, campaign, ne, night elf,
Contents

2P NightElfX01 by Will (Map)

Reviews
Rejected since there is already a campaign series like this one. 19:10, 9th Apr 2016 Rufus: Rufus Moderation Note What you need to do: You should upload all of the campaigns at the same time instead of one by one. I don't think anybody wants...

M

Rejected since there is already a campaign series like this one.

19:10, 9th Apr 2016
Rufus:
profilepic210991_9.gif
Rufus Moderation Note

storywritingart.gif
What you need to do:
You should upload all of the campaigns at the same time instead of one by one.
I don't think anybody wants to play only part of a campaign. if you don't have all the parts ready already, this should be posted in the map development forum, and then uploaded in the "packs" section when it is finished.

Upon defeat, my game automatically relaunched the campaign version of the game, logging me out of battle.net. You should remove the trigger doing this. You already state in your description that you don't know how to fix it. You should have been researching this yourself before uploading it though. Check the World Editor Help Zone, or google around and see if there is a fix. Although, I'm pretty sure myself that there is a trigger in the blizzard triggers telling the map to launch the campaign map. You should be able to find this yourself with a little effort.

This is kind of hard to moderate, since there is not much work the author himself has put into it, as it is supposed to be a two player version of a standard campaign. The only thing the author needed to do was to split the control between two players.

This map should be rejected since the edit is too simple, and not all known issues have been fixed. Additionally it shouldn't be posted here until the campaign is complete. Right now this is a WIP project, wich are not allowed in the maps section according to the map submission rules.

I'm going to leave this as pending for now though, since I think a few players should have a chance to leave their feedback aswell. If there is no comments, saying that it absolutely not should be rejected, in 10 days, it will be rejected. You are welcome to argue with me against this decision if you don't think it is unfair. :)

Level 26
profilepic210991_9.gif
Rufus Moderation Note

storywritingart.gif
What you need to do:
You should upload all of the campaigns at the same time instead of one by one.
I don't think anybody wants to play only part of a campaign. if you don't have all the parts ready already, this should be posted in the map development forum, and then uploaded in the "packs" section when it is finished.

Upon defeat, my game automatically relaunched the campaign version of the game, logging me out of battle.net. You should remove the trigger doing this. You already state in your description that you don't know how to fix it. You should have been researching this yourself before uploading it though. Check the World Editor Help Zone, or google around and see if there is a fix. Although, I'm pretty sure myself that there is a trigger in the blizzard triggers telling the map to launch the campaign map. You should be able to find this yourself with a little effort.

This is kind of hard to moderate, since there is not much work the author himself has put into it, as it is supposed to be a two player version of a standard campaign. The only thing the author needed to do was to split the control between two players.

This map should be rejected since the edit is too simple, and not all known issues have been fixed. Additionally it shouldn't be posted here until the campaign is complete. Right now this is a WIP project, wich are not allowed in the maps section according to the map submission rules.

I'm going to leave this as pending for now though, since I think a few players should have a chance to leave their feedback aswell. If there is no comments, saying that it absolutely not should be rejected, in 10 days, it will be rejected. You are welcome to argue with me against this decision if you don't think it is unfair. :)

Level 3
Rufus, I was told that is mode for two players for the campaign for a long time is available from 2013. :D it just was not so easy to find. Only search request "2p". In any case, if the mode for two players yet to Alliance or Undead, I will make them. :) Epic fail :DDD