• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Marketplace

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Human marketplace.

Changelog: 1.01 - added foundation, origin and overhead refs.

Keywords:
Market marketplace trade
Contents

Marketplace (Model)

Reviews
14:12, 25th Mar 2016 The_Silent: The same as your other models. I'm aware it is pretty minor, yet I still think it is necessary. And again, otherwise your model is great. "Overhead" and "Origin" attachment points. The stuff in front of the house...

M

14:12, 25th Mar 2016
The_Silent: The same as your other models. I'm aware it is pretty minor, yet I still think it is necessary. And again, otherwise your model is great.
  • "Overhead" and "Origin" attachment points.
  • The stuff in front of the house floats if structure is placed on hill. Please add a platform or fix it some other way.

N41

N41

Level 7
Beautifully made model..
Small Suggestions:
In birth anims dust emits only from central building. It would have been nice if there was also a little construction in rest of smaller buildings
Also after death a little smoke effect would be good..

Waiting for the pack ;P

Level 18
Vastly usefull, for melee bust mostly for other RTS games (like Risk Table Game-based maps).

Edit: tested it ingame. It works greatly except when put on uneven terrain. All small buildings tend to float and even the central one if the terrain is ugly enough. Maybe you could add some kind of base to the whole building or at least extend the pillars and main building base to go further underground. You could keep the current "ground level" and just add more underground stuff that will will only show when we place the market on uneven terrain.