• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Blue lens flare

I feel it is necessary in many cases. and i want to take this model in my map(infinity) shared for everyone hopefully everyone likes it

have fun xD

Keywords:
blue,effect,lens,doodads,doodad,power,dhguardianes
Contents

Blue lens flare (Model)

Reviews
14:48, 17th May 2014 MiniMage: Eh, after a lot of thinking. I guess this could be useful, please do not mass upload alternates of this one though. Anyhow, the filesize is minimal. So eh, approved.
Status
Not open for further replies.

M

14:48, 17th May 2014
MiniMage: Eh, after a lot of thinking. I guess this could be useful, please do not mass upload alternates of this one though. Anyhow, the filesize is minimal. So eh, approved.

Level 39
Very nice! Cool and simple effect. 4/5
I agree with genin32, would be cooler with a pulsating animation. Just a simple one, that makes the lens flare go up and down in size or something.. With that it would be a 5/5

EDIT: Possibly cool idea, make it team colored? Dunno, just a thought :)

Very nice! Cool and simple effect. 4/5
I agree with genin32, would be cooler with a pulsating animation. Just a simple one, that makes the lens flare go up and down in size or something.. With that it would be a 5/5

EDIT: Possibly cool idea, make it team colored? Dunno, just a thought :)

Why yes! Make it team colored. So we will be able to change what color it is shining

Come to think of it, I don't know if it's possible to make something transparent and team colored at the same time, since both use the alpha map. Are Whisps team colored? Might be an idea to take a look at it's material settings..

no... not good in pulsating animation :goblin_cry: not is team color :wink:

attachment.php

I feel it doesn't beautiful then old ver :vw_sad:

Attachments

• BlueLensTeamColor.png
    BlueLensTeamColor.png
    105.3 KB · Views: 3,230
  • BlueLens(BW).blp
    4 KB · Views: 136
  • BlueLensFlare(TeamColor).mdx
    1.8 KB · Views: 167
Status