• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

24 player Battle Royale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hiya.
First, a quick introduction is at hand.
The name's Jansen, and I havent done any W.Editing in... A decade. But with the news of this patch I had an idea that I wanted to try out.

Jansen's Battle Royale (Title is a work in progress).
It's a combination of Hunger Games and PUBG

The map is 256x256, it feels a bit huge, and very well might be, but with some limitasions and world hazards it'll soon force players to move around.

Here aresome indications of what I plan on doing.
  • Regions
    • 9 major regions
    • 48 minor regions within the major regions.
      • These regions are used to add weather effect that signals something happening.
        i.e. heavy rain and green fog = poison. Damage over time.
  • Game Modes
    • Free for All
    • Party of 2
    • Party of 3
    • More?
  • Items and Abilities (what I can think of)
    • Items
      • Only 1 weapon and armor type per person
      • Health boost items (If removed, health is lost)
      • Ping locations of other players
      • Obtained by standing next to crates, piles of treasure/crap for x amount of seconds, scavenging for items.
    • Abilities
      • Obtained by standing next to crates, piles of treasure/crap for x amount of seconds, scavenging for items.
      • Abilities you pick up can change your apearance(?)
  • Random Events
    • Unlike the weather effects, there'll be other events. Here are a few examples.
      • Random mobs spawnin and patroling certain regions
        • If killed, they drop an item
      • Bigger, badder enemies patroling several minor regions. Should be avoided, but killable with groups of players.

So currently what I am looking for is someone who'll help out with the creation of the terrain.
Will start with objects and triggers after that. (I am decent enough with both).

Attachments

• ffdfsff.jpg
    ffdfsff.jpg
    600 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.