• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Survivors v0.4

Reactions: deepstrasz
-
-
-
-
Survivors
Presented by Gyldarts a.k.a. Arisato
-
-

Map Info
  • Category: Other
  • Tileset: Felwood
  • Dimensions: 160x160
  • Playable Area: 148x148
  • Recommended Players: 4
  • Size: 696 KB
  • First Published: 1 Nov 2012 12:43
Description

Team yourself with your allies and escape the apocalypse!

Survivors is a game about surviving with your allies in an area filled with zombies, charging(healing) allies , supporting, and surviving!

You are given a weapon at the start of the game, click on it to use it, and click on it again to reload it, to reload it you must have it equipped and must have the ammunition required.
Features

Features:

• Competitive & Co-operative play
  • Fun & Thrilling Gameplay
  • Great teamwork needed
  • Addicting but simple
Screenshots &and Videos

1zdwsi1.png

Coming Soon
Credits
  • The Hiveworkshop
  • Google
  • If you think that i forgot to list your name, tell me
Official Website
N/A

Description will be updated later on!

Keywords:
zombie, apocalpyse, marine, ak47, m4a1, weapons, rifles, guns, shooting, first, person, third, game, cross, fire, counter,strike, counter-strike,
Contents

Survivors v0.4 (Map)

Reviews
Orcnet [20:44, Nov/21/2012] "Approved"
Level 30
tested and overall gameplay its not that bad although mostly its hard to accomplish if a player is a beginner and so, thus requires friends to team up and play it co-op, I suggest you to change the UI and music in-game to add more zombie atmosphere, game is fair :)