• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNPoisonedDagger

Credit me, when use this icon in your map.
Edition permission: you can add/change borders, recolor icon, but always save credit.

Keywords:
Poison, Dagger, Blade, Weapon, Magic
Contents

BTNPoisonedDagger (Icon)

Reviews
21:41, 18th Oct 2012 Apheraz Lucent: This looks lovely: clear shape and excellent style/choice of details. Try to give this a little less desaturated colors, just to see what it will produce, as I think it would have more dramatic look.

M

21:41, 18th Oct 2012
Apheraz Lucent: This looks lovely: clear shape and excellent style/choice of details. Try to give this a little less desaturated colors, just to see what it will produce, as I think it would have more dramatic look.

Level 8
I also first saw it as an axe, due to the thing going down from the back of the blade. Also the curve of the blade gives the illusion of an axe blade and the handle of the dagger looks like the pick side of an axe.

BUT this still looks awesome, and I love these icons you're uploading. Were you saving these to unleash them all at once? :)