1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. From the gates of hell, the 5th Special Effect Contest Results have emerged.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Rubbed the right way, the genie is out of its lamp! The 12th Concept Art Contest Results have been announced.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Race against the odds and Reforge, Don't Refund. The 14th Techtree Contest has begun!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Do you have good ideas for new contests? If so, please open new threads in the Contest Submission sub-forum to discuss them.
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

"20 Minuten" [German RPG]

Submitted by Attrox
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
Contents

"20 Minuten" [German RPG] (Map)

Reviews
ap0calypse: The entire map must be written in English. VGsatomi: Approved. I really liked the concept to this. Very short RPG where players must gain as many allies as they can in 20 minutes before a full out onslaught begins. Fun map.
  1. ap0calypse: The entire map must be written in English.

VGsatomi: Approved. I really liked the concept to this. Very short RPG where players must gain as many allies as they can in 20 minutes before a full out onslaught begins. Fun map.

2. Attrox

Attrox

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    ok now there is a rezz-system and more creeps!
    i think the item-balance also increased!

3. Golradir

Golradir

Resources:
    Resources:
    i like it! im gonna play it more! ;)

4. King Stubby

King Stubby

Resources:
    Resources:
    I think that It's hard to defend the town. I did it single player, got 99 of each tome, and got all of the allies, and i lost because a single building died. I killed about or maybe more than half as much as the allied army.

5. Attrox

Attrox

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    you have to play this with 5 players, not alone, otherwise it it to hard, I agree!

6. Darkey

Darkey

Resources:
    Resources:
  7. Tleno

Tleno

Resources:
    StarCraft II Resources:
    Resources:
    Well you should really translate it all to English. 1/5 for now.

8. -Kobas-

-Kobas-

Resources:
    Icons:
    Tools:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Template:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Dude Map Description is fail :sad:

Here is BB Code so learn from there how to add screenshots, colored text, video etc...

Add Map Info, Credits, Screenshots etc...

9. light bolt30

light bolt30

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Fix the grammer errors in your description please.

10. pomelito123

pomelito123

Resources:
    Resources:
    It's a 2007 created map... Proper Description Rule in maps started in 2008 or 2009 i think, before that time you just need a fun map, writing a description is optional... I don't think this still need a proper description...

11. SomeRandomDeleted Dr. Cabbage0

SomeRandomDeleted Dr. Cabbage0

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Triggers: 4/10
    Graphics/Terrain: 2/10
    Gameplay: 3/10
    Overall: 3/10

You are on your way to become an average map maker, maybe a year left, but you will get there eventually

12. krisserz

krisserz

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    By updating this he killed it (he musn`t violate now any of current rules). And the map is pending, isn`t it? So it doesn`t matter if it was created in 5.000 BC or in 2020.
    Pending map is pending and can be rejected due to rules violation.

13. Attrox

Attrox

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Hey guys

I just revently played a two year old map and changes a bit the balancing. There's no reason for flaming on the map. I just thought that people used to like this, and they should be able to play a better version. So what's the problem about this? The map is not killed and of course this is not the level of map i would be able to create. But every little update is better than no update, or is this wrong?

14. Fingolfin

Fingolfin

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    @Darkey and others, i haven't tested this out or anything, but i think having information shown in both german and english is OK, as long as non-german players don't miss out on any of the information.
    The rule of maps being in english is for them to be accessible to as many as possible, not to go all language-nazi on people.