• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

2 model fixing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 238226

D

Deleted member 238226

hello hive.
so, i found two really cool models, it's very good looking and have a really nice custom textures. and i want to use it.

here's the picture of the two models :

FelWarden2.jpg

choosen%20one.jpg

now here's the problem. the chosen one model cause crash when it's imported to the map. the portrait works fine, but the main model is'nt. my request is i need help for someone to help me fix the problem.

and for the fel warden, the problem is located in the back of the model. see this picture below :
FelWarden.jpg

actually, the actual model have a wings on the back of it. and the holes is covered and can't be seen ingame. but since the texturer who made the texture is alpha-ed the wings off from it, the hole in the back is pretty much is revealed and uncoverable, and it's really an noticeable flaw with the normal ingame camera. i need someone to help me to fix this problem. so it can fit with the texture that have been made with the alpha-ed wings.

the person that help with this problem will receive a huge credits in my map project, and will be given 1+REP.

here's the link for the model files :

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/pastebin_data/c1tbzi/_files/FelWarden.rar (fel warden)

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/pastebin_data/c1tbzi/_files/ChosenOne.rar (the chosen one)

ILH

ILH

Model Reviewer
Level 26
Here's for the Fel Warden

EDIT: Haven't tried this in-game but check it, the Chosen One model. I also optimized it so it no longer needs the Gl64 and rb texture because they are already in-game...

FINAL EDIT: The ribbon emitters are the problems, I sadly must delete them and let the model work in-game.

Attachments

• Hero.mdx
    132.4 KB · Views: 74
  • HeroChosenOne3.mdx
    279.3 KB · Views: 57

Deleted member 238226

D

Deleted member 238226

awesome work :)

too bad that the chosen one model still not fixed yet. credits wil be given, and +REP

Deleted member 238226

D

Deleted member 238226

nope, it's not. i already checked it and there's no problem with it. anyway, ILH already fix all my problems, so i think mod can mark this thread as solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.