• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

(2)Jungle Wars OFFLINE

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
THIS IS THE OFFLINE VERSION
The main difference between Jungle Wars (Online) is that I removed the triggers that enable online play. This version is the one someone would play if they wanted to get better at playing this map or if you just don't like losing a lot. haha

Fight as 1 of 9 distinct factions and wage war, one on one over two continents. Purchase super items for your heroes, play as new factions, utilize aerial transportation, sail the seas and combat your opponent any way you want.

How to play: When game starts, move your wisp to the Blue Beacons to learn more about your race, move to the Red beacons to start.

New Factions! Blood Elves, Naga, Draenei, Satyrs, and the Burning Legion.
(Belfs, Draenei and Burning Legion were made from scratch!)

Each new race has its own strengths and weaknesses, exploit them to destroy them!

Guide:

Blood Elves
Strengths:
Powerful Spellcasters, powerful ranged units, quick striking melee units, insanely powerful heroes
Weaknesses: Low health, susceptible to mana destroying attacks

Naga
Strengths:
Nearly unstoppable naga royal guard units, tactical advantage: all units are amphibious
Weaknesses: High unit cost

Burning Legion
Strengths: Heavy hitting demonic units, powerful Marauder unit
Weaknesses: Demon units and be quickly killed by anti-summoned unit abilities

Satyr
Strengths: Powerful and long lasting poison attacks, invisible units, and the Corruption ability
Weaknesses: EXTREMELY low health

Draenei
Balanced: The Draenei are easy play as, since most of their units are cheap and mass producible. The n00b faction.

BUGS:
* Night Elf Archdruid cannot morph properly, use at risk
If anyone finds any other bugs, please report it to me with a Private Message.
Title it Jungle Wars Bugs

The old default races have been revamped or can now train new units and heroes.

Credits:

Models and icons were downloaded from:
General Frankm Elenai, Tenebis, Ket, jigrael, Misha, dickxunder, armel, Lord-T, Dan van Ohllus, Cavman, anarchian bedlam, NatDis, wingednosering, levigeorge1617, Hath, Tenebrae, Dmitry Rommel, Paladon, Denothor, enjoy, X.e.r.X, LiOneSS, CloudWolf, CRAZYRUSSIAN, kitabake

Music was downloaded from Newground.com, credit goes to:
Edgen, D3vilsheep, Danman87, silencefreedom, btriangle, Dreyexhentis, Tainlorr

Additional Programs Used:
Magos Model Editor, MP3 Merger

Thanks for making ultra sick models, icons and music!

WARNING: This is a HUGE map file
This map took me 4 months to make haha

Keywords:
War of the races, humans, orcs, undead, night elves, blood elves, naga, draenei, stayrs, demons, burning legion, chuck norris
Contents

(2)Jungle Wars OFFLINE (Map)

Reviews
14:04, 17th Feb 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 4
This is the OFFLINE version. Mods or players tell me if this version is useless so i can delete it. I don't want any negative rep :(

EDIT
Apparently, war3 online only supports maps less than 8 mb.
perhaps i can remove all the music from the game and just upload a new one? IM CONFUSED!

Last edited: