• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

2 icons request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
Can someone make for me an icon of Arthas guitar and of the same guitar smashing?
Here is how it looks.
attachment.php

You will of caurse get +rep and credits.

Last edited:
Level 7
Hello,
I have created four variations of icon packs for you, all based on the Arthas guitar image you provided. Two of the icon packs are made so that you can use it as a unit (Icon pack 2 and 4) and two are made so that you can use it as an item/ability (Icon pack 1 and 3). I have made the icons so that they have all the borders (BTN, DISBTN, PASBTN, Autocast and DISPASBTN).

Instructions

Simply download the files, and extract them using WinRAR or any other extraction program that can extract/open up .rar archives.

Pathing

The pathing for the icons are simple:
ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTN<Icon>.blp
ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\PASBTN<Icon>.blp
ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\AC<Icon>.blp
ReplaceableTextures\DisabledCommandButtons\DISBTN<Icon>.blp
ReplaceableTextures\DisabledCommandButtons\DISPASBTN<Icon>.blp

Enjoy! :D

Attachments

• ArthasGuitarIconPack1.rar
    27.1 KB · Views: 62
  • ArthasGuitarIconPack2.rar
    29.1 KB · Views: 40
  • ArthasGuitarIconPack3.rar
    32.2 KB · Views: 41
  • ArthasGuitarIconPack4.rar
    30.5 KB · Views: 38
Level 2
Like that ?

guitarsarthasicone.png

I can take away the back ground and make nothing. Or make an other Background ... I can make what you want ;)

PS : I make the other Icone if it's good ;)

Level 18
I need something more freehand. But so far this one is the best. I dont know why, but this icon is very hard to draw for me. I`ve done some tries, but it`s going slow. So if someone could do it faster, it would be nice ;] Anyway +rep Nerzulll for the best try so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.