• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

(2)Dragon Lake

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
Info :
Players - 2
Creep Camps - 10
Gold Mines - 4
Neutral Buildings - 1

Lore:
The rumors tells about lake which is controlled by dragons. Is it true is it false? No one knows. Another rumor tells that there´s a lake and if you drink water of the lake you transform into a dragon. Is it true or is it false? No one knows...

My own made melee map which I did in a day... I think it is symmetric atleast it should be.

Pictures :

202900-albums5270-picture53712.jpg

Another

202900-albums5270-picture53713.jpg

By - Remixer

Changes - Made items be random from each creep camp. Also added creep camps to starting locations if there is no player.

Keywords:
Dragons, Water, Lake, Mountains, Melee
Contents

(2)Dragon Lake (Map)

Reviews
Vengeancekael: Private Message Date: 2011/Dec/07 21:31:10 Reasons: Poor and lacking terrain: Terrain Tutorial Other: Check out the tutorials section: Tutorials Check out the Map Development Section: Map Development Section Check out the...

M

Vengeancekael: Private Message
Date: 2011/Dec/07 21:31:10

Reasons:
Poor and lacking terrain: Terrain Tutorial

Other:
Check out the tutorials section: Tutorials
Check out the Map Development Section: Map Development Section
Check out the World Editor Help Zone (Trigger issues, object editor, overall WE issues): WE Help Zone

Comment: *Widen the bonus goldmine areas
*Improve the center of the map, remove the fire effect from the trees, it's guly, make the heights smoother and change the terrain tile, dirt alone is not pretty
*Add some shops
Admin Contact - Resource Moderation - Rules