• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

(2)Cataclysm Ruins

(2)Cataclysm Ruins V1.0

Player Suggest: 1v1
Tile set: Blackcitadel Town
Gameplay: Conceal Hill middle open
Map Creator: Zucth

207264-2be4c5a622f0264ab428c46057af54a8.jpg

Map Description:
An abandon town, build up above water in the middle of the ancient river. Esaroth was once a human town, sadly the fire burn up the whole place, the water was dry the ground turn hard.

Neutral Building:
5 Goldmines (All-12500)
2 Tavern
2 Goblin Merchant
2 Goblin Labs
2 Mercenary Camp
-outland
2 Fountain of Healths

Creep Camp:
5 Green
10 Orange
3 Red

Information:
-black citadel merc
-map playable size: 76x88
-3 red spot
-hard middle conquer
-mushroom trees

Creator Note:
-I made this one long ago before the Throne of Tides.
Previews
Contents

(2)Cataclysm Ruins (Map)

Reviews
mafe
I dont have much to say about this map. The similarities to CH are quite obvious, so the layout should be alright ;) About the tileset, well, the same things as for your other similarly-looking maps apply. Regarding gameplay features, the creeps and...

mafe

Map Reviewer
Level 24
I dont have much to say about this map. The similarities to CH are quite obvious, so the layout should be alright ;)
About the tileset, well, the same things as for your other similarly-looking maps apply.
Regarding gameplay features, the creeps and itemdrops look fine to me, despite there being almost completely outland creeps. I would reconsider the c1 item drop; while it is by no means gamebreaking, but it could be confusing (also the sell value is of the items isnt the same).

I'm a little confused about the description here on the hive: Did you change the map name during the creation?

So overall this is a quite good map, but the tileset and creeps would certainly be controversial in competitive play. Map approved.

Level 26
I dont have much to say about this map. The similarities to CH are quite obvious, so the layout should be alright ;)
About the tileset, well, the same things as for your other similarly-looking maps apply.
Regarding gameplay features, the creeps and itemdrops look fine to me, despite there being almost completely outland creeps. I would reconsider the c1 item drop; while it is by no means gamebreaking, but it could be confusing (also the sell value is of the items isnt the same).

I'm a little confused about the description here on the hive: Did you change the map name during the creation?

So overall this is a quite good map, but the tileset and creeps would certainly be controversial in competitive play. Map approved.
about the map name I was drunk. fix :thump_ups: