• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

2 bugs on model, help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 34
Need help with this model. Me and debode made it, I made the skin and he made the model. It looks normal on this picture now, but...
DruidOfThePanda.JPG
it has 2 bugs. This model includes also a panda, that's Druid of Panda's alternate form. While DoP is formed into a panda bear, it uses DoP normal portrait, the one that is below DoP icon and DoP panda bear form (it's in the left down corner). What I'm trying to say is that Panda bear is using portrait that is in the left down corner. That is 1. problem. 2. problem is that Panda Bear has bugged ''Spell Slam'' animation. Ingame when I tryed to use ability ''Roar'' with Panda Bear, it looked like Panda Bear transformed into normal form again, used Roar (normal form has good, non bugged ''Spell Slam'' animation) and then became Panda Bear again. What I'm trying to say that Panda Bear uses ''Spell Slam'' animation from normal form of DoP.

Ok, I hope you understand what I wrote here. I'm requesting that someone fix up those 2 bugs that are on model. I would be very grateful to you if you do it for me. Thanks!

(+rep if you help or even try to help)

View attachment BearPanda.blp
View attachment DruidOfThePanda.blp
View attachment DruidOfThePanda.mdx
View attachment DruidOfThePanda_portrait.mdx
View attachment DruidOfThePandaHead.blp

Last edited:
Level 22
Erm... Make Spell slam for the bear form into Spell Alternate Slam, Warcraft may have just confused the animation tags.... and Correct me if i'm wrong, but doesn't WC have 2 roars, 1 for bear form and 1 for human?

Maybe the problem is in the animation tags on the spell then.

For the Portrait, did you make the Bear portrait animaton's name : Portrait Alternate ?
check for mispellings -.-

Hope i helped!

Level 22
Upon further inspection, I've found the problem with your portrait.
Warcraft only recodnises 1 Portrait model @ a time, So, either find a way to merge them, or Use cameras.

I suggest keeping the talking panda model and using a camera on the normal model for feral form.

Status
Not open for further replies.