• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Request] Dissipate Animation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Hello,

I recently used a "Dissipate Tutorial" on this site to add a dissipate animation to the model attached to this post, and it worked like a charm - however, there was a bug that I didn't notice till much later.

Whenever the unit is in Bear Form, any attached spells to his "chest" will not appear. For example - another hero has a Rejuvenation ability and whenever I cast it on the Bear Form, it will not show up.

I'd like to request for someone to add the hero glow and dissipate animation, as I clearly did something wrong somewhere and I don't know where or how to fix it.

Thanks for any help given, it's greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• UrsidaeDisciple.mdx
    190 KB · Views: 47
Level 8
I appreciate the help, but the animation transfer tool does not work, I have tried using it many times. I'll wait for more help. :) +rep for trying to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.