• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

2.4 PTR is out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
I luvz j00, I can hugs j00?

*EDIT* Hmmm seems like Blood Elves have gone fully demon *looks at black skin and horns* New Kael and Kil'jaeden look cool, but I wonder why did they give Kil'jaeden wings?

Kil'jaeden looks abit dumb thought.

Last edited:
Kiljaedendaemon.JPG

Original artwork of Kil'Jaeden.

Now, which is destroying the lore? The WC3 model or WoW's? :O

Level 13
Kiljaedendaemon.JPG

Original artwork of Kil'Jaeden.

Now, which is destroying the lore? The WC3 model or WoW's? :O
That's an OLD concept when Kil'jaeden was a Daemon, NOT AN EREDAR! Blizzard has rewritten WC lore alot. Paladins used to worship god instead of the Holy Light.

Also on the front page here: http://www.mmo-champion.com/ You can find more information and pictures. I like the look of the new armor "sets" (they're not really armor sets, just armors with same looking pieces and similar stats, but no armor set bonuses.)

Level 13
You know, he has The Deceiver title for a reason. He probably uses the Daemon appearance. OMG LORE
And the Holy Light is actually god, Unmutated Draenei are actually red humans, Garona Halforcen is actually half-human, Sargeras was actually corrupted by the Eredar, Magtheridon was actually killed by Illidan, Maiev actually died when Illidan's minnions/allies fought against Maiev and against her forces for Illidan's cage, Draenei were never connected to the Eredar, All the Blood Elves actually went to Outland, The Twisting Nether is actually hell, there actually are no Orc Warlocks in Thrall's horde.

And the Holy Light is actually god, Unmutated Draenei are actually red humans, Garona Halforcen is actually half-human, Sargeras was actually corrupted by the Eredar, Magtheridon was actually killed by Illidan, Maiev actually died when Illidan's minnions/allies fought against Maiev and against her forces for Illidan's cage, Draenei were never connected to the Eredar, All the Blood Elves actually went to Outland, The Twisting Nether is actually hell, there actually are no Orc Warlocks in Thrall's horde.

Please, make some sense.

Level 13
And? I asked you to make sense from your identification of the retcons in the lore, not link me to the evidence of your retcons (which obviously I know already). You pointed out all the retcons out of the blue with no explanation of why they should even be in the argument, and I would like to know why.
Kil'jaeden was retconned from Daemon into Eredar.

Level 11
I luvz j00, I can hugs j00?

*EDIT* Hmmm seems like Blood Elves have gone fully demon *looks at black skin and horns* New Kael and Kil'jaeden look cool, but I wonder why did they give Kil'jaeden wings?

Kil'jaeden looks abit dumb thought.

Not all of the Blood Elves look like that, the blood elves in the pictures are referred to as Fel Bloods by the Blood Elves in Silvermoon. These are whats left of the followers of Kael'thas and have become mutated/evolved (can be argued) into these new demonic forms, so they may join the Burning Legion would be my guess.

As to why Kael'thas looks the way he does, players did not completely kill him in the Tempest Keep he was still alive and is living off that Fel Crystal etched into his chest. Which also would explain his appearance, you can see what Fel Energy has done to him.

And on the last note, I love how Kil'jaeden looks. It gives him his own uniqueness from the other Eredar, and he doesn't just look like a giant Eredar like they did with Archimonde in Hyjal Summit.

Level 13
Not all of the Blood Elves look like that, the blood elves in the pictures are referred to as Fel Bloods by the Blood Elves in Silvermoon. These are whats left of the followers of Kael'thas and have become mutated/evolved (can be argued) into these new demonic forms, so they may join the Burning Legion would be my guess.

As to why Kael'thas looks the way he does, players did not completely kill him in the Tempest Keep he was still alive and is living off that Fel Crystal etched into his chest. Which also would explain his appearance, you can see what Fel Energy has done to him.

And on the last note, I love how Kil'jaeden looks. It gives him his own uniqueness from the other Eredar, and he doesn't just look like a giant Eredar like they did with Archimonde in Hyjal Summit.
Did I say that all Blood Elves were like that? Of course I could figure out that those were just the ones who kept on following Kael, and also could figure out that they were mutated by Kil'jaeden...

Level 3
Bored warlocks on the PTR are enslaving brutilias, and unleashing him on the shattered sun offensive camp, good times.

Level 13
Anyway... Kil'jaeden is stuck to the ground and he probably won't be able to move :p
His "death" is funny as hell thought. I think his "death" animation confirms that he won't die thought. To those wo don't know, in his death animation he starts to get sucked down back the "portal" or whatever he is rising from, and he desperately tries to pull himself up, but in the end he is sent back down there, back from where he came from.

But I wonder will he be in a small chamber where he can melee hit everyone in the chamber, or will he just have alot of powerful spells.

Status
Not open for further replies.