• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

1st person engine needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
thy halflife, lol.

The warcraft engine will remain the warcraft engine, what you want it to change Angle of attack, rollover, and offset.

You can do that yourself, just play with the numbers for a bit.

I can send you triggers for the key control if you want.

Which would come from my own map i'm working on.

Level 2
to make the camera work on hills, make the hilled area a region, and every time a unit enters it, change the camera hieight offset to 100 or 500 higher, then another trigger for when a unit exits it to return the height offest to its original(probably zero) position. you may have to use a few regions, and make a trigger for each region, and in each enter region trigger you would have to include a boolean in the conditions saying that the entering unit is not in any of the other regions as well, so it will only go up/down when you are in any part of the hill regions, and down when you are in NONE of them. good luck-

Level 3
There's an easier, and perfect way to do this using flying units.

I'll leave you to figure it out.

I used it for a racing map that used a real 2d physics engine. I never released it because it lagged. A lot.

Redoubt

Status
Not open for further replies.