• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Goat

Quick model I whipped up. Warcraft has sheep, but not goats. Not sure why, but hey, might be useful. Can be used in farm maps, or maps that feature the classical/ancient age, or Africa, or something else that might have goats. Based off the packhorse model. I suggest that you knock it down to 0.50 scale when used as a critter, as it's rather big otherwise. Uses all in game textures and includes a portrait modified from the Sheep portrait.

Give credit and have fun with it.

UPDATE: small fix. Fixed some borked attachment points, and made sure the walking particle was gone, it was ridiculously large.

Keywords:
goat, bovine, sheep, livestock, sacrifice, bah, billy, gruff, capra, aegagrus, hircus, horns, hooves
Contents

Goat (Model)

Goat (Model)

Reviews
03:45, 3rd Jul 2011 anarchianbedlam: The wrap aint the greatest on the chest, theres a little bit of clipping on the legs, but its not too noticable ingame. so.... might be useful, works ingame, approved.

M

03:45, 3rd Jul 2011
anarchianbedlam: The wrap aint the greatest on the chest, theres a little bit of clipping on the legs, but its not too noticable ingame. so.... might be useful, works ingame, approved.

I see so many people claiming to rate it a 5/5 and yet only one rating total on this model.
Anyway, I notice you say it uses the pack horse animations, and I read above a suggestion for a ram animation. I second this; I'd like to see a ramming animation and slightly longer horns. In fact, if you wouldn't mind making an alternate version of this model with spiraling ram horns, I'd love it. As for now I give this a 4/5, mostly based off of originality and usefulness in a variety of farm maps.

Level 27
Tleno you don't like pink color?!

BTW. model is good to animal role maps. 4.5/5
Why would you think I do? I just asked if he's gonna make the boar more pink to make it look like pig...

Yeh like the other person said you should do a whole set of farm animals. Pigs, ducks, cows etc.

Well yea, we already had a major expansion in farm animal list - horses, cows, goats, chicks...