• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dark Elf Valkyrie

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
One of the three variations of my valkyrie models.

Tools used
Mdlvis - Rigging and Uv Wrapping (Undead Elf Valkyrie)
Geoset Merger
Magos Model Editor
Notepad
Mdlx Converter

Thanks to
skrab - Advised me to make the particle emitters through notepad
Blackhole Entertainment - Creator of Armies of Exigo whose inspiration came from
Blizzard Entertainment

Notes
  • Please never use Magos Model Editor for editing (especially saving) because it will remove the particle emitters (i don't know why :C)
  • Please notify me if you want to change it or distribute it
  • Never claim its yours
  • Credits if used ^^ :p

Enjoy!

Keywords:
Armies of Exigo, Gwafu, supertoinkz, brahms25, Evil Rabbit, Undead, Dark, Elf, Black, Eagle
Contents

Dark Elf Valkyrie (Model)

Dark Elf Valkyrie (Model)

Reviews
16:48, 14th Mar 2010 DonDustin: the anatomy of the elf really looks off. Please improve it. Oh and the hands go through the wings in some anims. The face wrap looks also quite odd

M

16:48, 14th Mar 2010
DonDustin: the anatomy of the elf really looks off. Please improve it. Oh and the hands go through the wings in some anims. The face wrap looks also quite odd