• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

15 Rounds in Hell

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Map is small but takes some time to finish it. Your hero must fight 15 rounds.It gets harder with every round. To survive your hero must dodge enemy attacks and use his own abilities to attack. You can play using Shockwave or Lightening as your primary spell (dont have tham both). There are 1 min gold gathering stages before bosses that makes game a bit easier.
First 10 bosses are more or less easy but final 5 are really hard. I really recommend to save often.

Keywords:
Bosses, hell, fire, hard, Blood elf
Contents

15 Rounds in Hell (Map)

Reviews
03:36, 21st Jun 2008 Septimus: Good Point [+] Neutral Point [!] It remind me of chinese myth about 18 floor of hell. [!] Maybe you should set it to 18 round instead of 15. Bad Point [-] Map are protected but never mention. [-]...

M

03:36, 21st Jun 2008
Septimus:

Good Point

[+]

Neutral Point

[!] It remind me of chinese myth about 18 floor of hell.
[!] Maybe you should set it to 18 round instead of 15.

Bad Point

[-] Map are protected but never mention.
[-] Item price is unreasonable, it is way too high
[-] The shockwave damage is too low, it is impossible to even kill the 1st boss.

Overall - 1/5
Rejected

The item price and the amount of damage could deal towards the boss is way too low, it is consider almost unplayable especially when the boss attack could reduce 20% of your hp and your skill ability just able to reduce 5% of the boss hp.

Fix those and it would be ready for approval.