• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

King Maker: Earth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Symbols
Governments
Music for gameplay enjoy
Based of King Maker

4320.gif
Bronic (Approved) by SoLmaster
General- Taikizo Kensai (The World Is Flat)
Defense General- El'kazir (Witch-King)
Shamanic General- Kalok (DarkKnight)
Warlord, Stormcaller- Varsaigen (Varsaigen)
2719.gif
Beastillian (Approved) by MutiGod
3069.gif
Gravoniv (Approved) By The World Is Flat
Earth lord- Grovan (SoLmaster)

Last edited:
Level 12
Yeah I got that part. But how do you navigate, attack, and alliance and such.
He seems to have set up some system of numbers and a map of the world, but what are you supposed to be doing?
Sorry if I insulted you, but I am confused...

Level 12
Character layout
Name - El'kazir
Group- Dronic
Class- Noble
Description - El'kazir was once powerful lord of his own group, but in a great battle he was defeated and betrayed. After that he was half dead and he was found by the Dronic noble. Noble offered him power and glory, and of course, El'kazir accepted.
Rank- General

Level 14
Yea that great, *coughing*, not going to be on for today and tomorrow for sick reasons. MutiGod and The World Is Flat recruit people to play but no drafting. First game is on Thursday.

Level 14
Game 1 starts now

In the main camp Bronic. Drog: "I want to expand my empire for my people. The biggest chunk goes to civil, war ,magic. The rest is up you guys". Then he pointed to the Dronic symbol. "For the Dronic Empire. Now go and claim lands in my name."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.