1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. The Highway to Hell has been laid open. Come along and participate in the 5th Special Effect Contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

1.31+ Maps "Preview Triggers"

Discussion in 'Site Discussion' started by tulee, Aug 23, 2019.

1. tulee

tulee

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I remember it was being discussed that the maps for 1.3.1+ used different trigger format, so the "Preview Trigger" function on hive would not work for them. Was just wondering if that is something that might come back. I know most people probably don't use it, but for me it is super helpful when I am not in front of a computer, being able to peruse through triggers in maps~~.

2. Ralle

Ralle

Owner

Resources:
    Tools:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Yeah I need to update the WTG parser. A friendly Discord member recently sent me a new spec he was working on but I haven't taken a look at it yet.

3. tulee

tulee

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Alright. Hopefully this feature will return once Reforged comes out.

4. tulee

tulee

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Yay. I just saw the new hive changelog, and Ralle mentioned the trigger view now works for 1.31 maps. I just checked some of the stuff saved on 1.31, and the trigger viewer works perfectly. Thanks Ralle~~

5. Ralle

Ralle

Owner

Resources:
    Tools:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    That's great!