• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

1.31.1 Bug - Saving Destroys AI in Custom Campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
Hi,

I have noticed an issue where, if the game is saved (normally at the start of a campaign mission), the AI "breaks". Now what I mean by this is, the attack waves malfunction. They are perfectly able to rebuild destroyed buildings/dead troops, but they will never attack anyone.

Interestingly, I was watching an ally AI behave, and it would actually ping the places it was trying to attack, but it would never send any men. This is really strange behaviour. Normally if an AI breaks, it completely breaks, but here everything except the AI attack waves functioned fine.

When I did not save at the start of a mission, the AI worked perfectly normal with its attack waves.

Was just wondering if anyone knew what was going on. If the entire AI was breaking, then there might be a plethora of potential causes, but in these cases only the attack waves were affected.

Status
Not open for further replies.