• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

리니지 어나더 2.2

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
  • Angry
Reactions: ap0calypse
Finally! As many of you are expecting this new patch. Patch 2.21 is here, more characters are added! This is the best and newest Naruto Castle Defense map! In this unique and yet wonderful map you get to choose your character from Naruto series and defend your castle from the enemies and bosses.

The most important thing in this game is to upgrade your armors and weapons. Buy weapons at the green tree then upgrade them at orange tree. Finally get gems by killing Hokages and tailed beasts then upgrade your gears further using items they dropped. The first choice is the easiest mode. Type hg will teleport you back to base.

Rate this map please

Here is the order of things you do in this map:

Start of game before 1st wave: buy empty bottle from sorcerer then run to water, then type hg after bottle is filled, then click on the 2nd icon(looks like a map) to complete the quest. This quest gives you money and xp. right before 1st wave quickly buy gears from green tree then upgrade it at orange tree.

Beat down 1st wave then start doing water quest until you're lvl 10. At lvl 10 you can beat your own image. Go to sorcerer and click on the yellow "clone" icon to go and fight your image. Image randomly drops xp 20000 gold or +20 all stats. so to get gold quick do images!

after you get enough gears upgraded go to leveling rooms, at sorcerer, click barrack icon. kill mobs there to gain gold and lvl FAST.

At lvl 50 you'll gain your secondary ultimate skill. then you can start to go gem hunting. gems are dropped by Hokages. To go to fight Hokages click on the blue man icon at sorcerer. There are 2 sizes of gems, small and big. small gems(droped by 3rd and 4th hokage) can be used to upgrade your maxed out gears to tier 1 gears. big gems (dropeed by 1st and 2nd Hokage) can be used to upgrade your tier 1 gears to tier 2. All gem upgrades are at the orange rune at the right side of map near orange tree.

After you have all tier 2 gears. you can start killing tailed beasts(Dragon, Phoenix, Tiger, and Turtle) Dragon is green gems, Phoenix is purple gems, Tiger is blue, and Turtle is red.

There are many secrets in this game, you'll have to find them on your own :p

Good luck and have fun!

Blue gem gives various stats but more on str.
Green gem gives various stats but more on agi.
Purple gem gives various stats but more on int.
Red gem gives all around stats.

Credit:

DongDong

Changelog:
-added Zetsu(Kaguya)
-few spell and damage changes
-2 new heroes combination
*translate change log if anyone can*

Translation:
-all Inventories
-Commands
-Modes
-Quiz system
-Score board

Commands :
->Locked heroes:
Pain = Pain
Kabuto = Kabuto
Madara = Madara
Obito = Obito
->Game commands:
Suicide = to suicide if you are bugged or just wanna do it.
Hg = Return to the saved point location.
Hc = Go to Mount Myōboku where you can train for sennin level. Requires 2000 mana to go there.
Sr = save return point

Keywords:
Naruto, Nartuo, Naurto, Castle, Defense, 2.21, 2.0, 2.2, 1, 2, 3, ., Best, Quality, War, Craft, III, I, II, V, Warcraft, Map, Maps, WarcraftIII, Anime
Contents

리니지 어나더 2.2 (Map)

Reviews
04:04, 15th May 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 5

sorry i'm not the map's author, i gave the credit to the author. Because I don't even know how to edit a war3 map, I can't change the title. If I can i would have done it long time ago. Please someone help me do it. I uploaded this because I love this map so much, it's so much fun!

I appreciate it.

Level 16
sorry i'm not the map's author, i gave the credit to the author. Because I don't even know how to edit a war3 map, I can't change the title. If I can i would have done it long time ago. Please someone help me do it. I uploaded this because I love this map so much, it's so much fun!

I appreciate it.

First off, you should read submission rules carefully as it states - ALL maps should be originally made by you unless you have permission from the author to upload or to edit it.

Level 31
Then how can people enjoy them freely?

If we allowed ppl to upload map that are not belong to them without the author permission, this site would be flooded with shit.

This is not epicwar site, don't compare it with epicwar.

You want to upload something that are not belong to you, do it at epicwar.. but definitely not here.

Level 5
If we allowed ppl to upload map that are not belong to them without the author permission, this site would be flooded with shit.

This is not epicwar site, don't compare it with epicwar.

You want to upload something that are not belong to you, do it at epicwar.. but definitely not here.

If we can't do it without author's permission, then nobody would host a map that does not belong to him/her on battlenet. In the end nobody can play.

Level 1
If we can't do it without author's permission, then nobody would host a map that does not belong to him/her on battlenet. In the end nobody can play.
That logic is completely flawed due to this not being Bnet and all. also as previously mentioned fallow the rules they are clearly stated I however am interested in this map but if you want to upload it somewhere do it at epic war. in the end flawed logic you used destroyed any basis you have.
In the end simply read the rules. :spell_breaker:

Level 7
...Dont know were to start lol. First off he didnt say you couldnt HOST maps that dont belong to you he said you cant upload them here! second. the map name isnt in english. desription was.....lacking? I dont even want to play this just becuase of that

Level 1
Then how can people enjoy them freely?

most of the ppl CANT even enjoy this map cause we cant even see the f-ing japanese signs!
there is no way to read that stuff.
also none of us even know this map -___________-
its probably well known in japan but nowhere else.

also as already said : READ THE RULES and throw that map into the wc3 garbage-can also known as epic war