- Jan 1, 2006
Guidelines: Participants were tasked with designing a scene showcasing an HD environment that captures the essence of vampire folklore, with for instance: eerie landscapes, ancient castles, mist-shrouded forests, and chilling crypts etc. SD models were allowed, but shouldn't stand out too much. Entrants were encouraged to incorporate elements such as but not limited to:
- Landscape: Craft an immersive terrain that portrays the brooding landscapes where vampires dwell. From desolate moors to ominous mountains, let your imagination run wild.
- Architecture: Create grandiose vampire castles with Gothic-inspired architecture, secret chambers, and eerie catacombs that tell tales of centuries-long undead existence.
- Ambiance: Utilize terrain textures, lighting, and effects to evoke an atmosphere of perpetual dusk and enchanting moonlit nights.
- Details: Pay attention to intricate details that breathe life into your terrain – from cobweb-covered corners to cryptic symbols etched into stone.
- Trying to manipulate the poll in any form is not allowed.
If you're aware of ip-sharing with any voter, for any reason, you should contact the staff.
- Harassment towards others to influence the result will lead to punishment.
A neutral recommendation to take part at the poll isn't problematic, though.
- Voting for yourself is not allowed, and will lead to a malus by 5%.
- Participating in the poll does not explicitly safe one from being disqualified.
- Judges are not allowed to vote.
- 1st place: 750 experience points
- 2nd place: 600 experience points
- 3rd place: 450 experience points
- Entry: 150 experience points
- Judge: 25 experience points per entrant
- If no judges are found (at least two is required) before the deadline, the winners will be decided by the votes of a public poll. The poll results will be hidden until a person has voted. Changing your vote afterwards will not be possible.
|Aesthetics||Overall appearance of the final entry as a whole, e.g. an entry can lack detail and technique but still have an overall nice composition.||/35|
|How unique and original is the idea? How inventive is the execution? How creatively does it conform to the contest theme?||/30|
|Measurement and balance of detail in design. Impurities include rough edges, deficiency in execution, and general disorder.||/35|
- Judgement: 60%
- Poll: 40%
FinalScore = (40*Reached_Votes/POSSIBLE_VOTES) + (60*Average_Judge_Score/POSSIBLE_SCORE)
The poll shall begin on November 1, 2023 and conclude on November 14, 2023 GMT (day is included).
Assigned Staff: @Archian
Contest | Results